Tome Needs To Feel The Cuts Too

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Let’s hope her pay is reduced drastically. I don’t know how it is in everyone else is buildings, but the route cutting has been severe lately. And I know there have been lots of layoffs (both salary and hourly) this year. Some buildings have seen their. 22.3s “eliminated” as well. If things are actually doom and gloom as she portrayed, then she should feel the effects as well.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Let’s hope her pay is reduced drastically. I don’t know how it is in everyone else is buildings, but the route cutting has been severe lately. And I know there have been lots of layoffs (both salary and hourly) this year. Some buildings have seen their. 22.3s “eliminated” as well. If things are actually doom and gloom as she portrayed, then she should feel the effects as well.

IMG_7273.jpeg

IMG_7249.gif

IMG_7079.gif

Attachments

• IMG_7170.gif
    IMG_7170.gif
    166.1 KB · Views: 3

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Let’s hope her pay is reduced drastically. I don’t know how it is in everyone else is buildings, but the route cutting has been severe lately. And I know there have been lots of layoffs (both salary and hourly) this year. Some buildings have seen their. 22.3s “eliminated” as well.
Surely you saw this coming.
Only Biden can print money and give it away.
Talk to SOB about it.

PreTrippin’

A Thousand Miles From Nowhere

1714264410258.jpeg

textat3

Carol Tome probably makes over 1milliom a year just from sitting on BODs…I read Verizon pays her like 350,000 a year…I would but her net worth closer to 1B

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
She gets paid well to screw up companies. Her name is like a cuss word whenever our drivers mention her to Home Depot employees that have worked there a while.
Is she related to Ron Cohen?

PreTrippin’

A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Is she related to Ron Cohen?
Yes. Seems exactly right.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

No pain for most. File those 9.5 grievances.