Tomorow 9/10

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just went to the GMC website and built a 92k Yukon.
Wouldn't ever bother with the Denali. You're paying 10-15k more for less gas mileage (bigger engine) and a different trim package. Not worth it.

We bought a new Yukon XL slt two years ago. Only option we dont have is the entertainment system which we are adding soon aftermarket.

It was under 60k

542thruNthru

Cars and trucks are about the worst things to waste money on, I doubt that I will ever buy a new one again. Boats are even worse, unless you live on or near water in my opinion. I've lived through the hot rod and boats stages, they are just expensive toys. Too big of a house is a mistake also. Stick more in your 401K, you won't miss it and will retire better.

Wait aren't you the guy that bought a nice brand new Mercedes just last year? :)

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
will be the first day at top rate. I finally made it.. 7 years PT loading 4 years Ft driving now. Ahh. Finally
Congratulations. Always, always , always remeber where you started and your bad days will be a little less horrid. Keep your nose to the grindstone and enjoy every minute of time off you get til retirement.

oldupsman

We h

My bad---it was an Escalade not a Denali. They had one for $103,000 and a cheaper one for $98,500

It's 1977. I got 2 years in with UPS full time. Single. Buy my first house. Single home, 2 story, 2 bedrooms with a 2 car detached
garage on a 1 acre lot. Cost. $47,000. Really living large. Now a small pickup cost that much.