Tomorow 9/10

sikidiki

You should look for something other than a Dodge Ram. They're junk

Even with the brand new interiors and restyle they are still junk ya think? I'm curious because that 12 inch screen and air ride suspension are things the other competition doesn't have yet. The 2019 redesign also jumped it ahead of the competition by far i think. The new 2019 Chevy/gmc redesigns are awesome but the interior stayed the same and you pay more than you would for a dodge. If you could choose a truck what would you get?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Even with the brand new interiors and restyle they are still junk ya think? I'm curious because that 12 inch screen and air ride suspension are things the other competition doesn't have yet. The 2019 redesign also jumped it ahead of the competition by far i think. The new 2019 Chevy/gmc redesigns are awesome but the interior stayed the same and you pay more than you would for a dodge. If you could choose a truck what would you get?
I'm gm partial Always have been even though I drove a ranger for years.

I just know Dodge has always been the lower tier truck and is cheaper for a reason.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I could choose I'd get a 2500 Denali.

sikidiki

I went and test drove a gmc sierra denali, dodge ram 1500 limited, toyota tacoma trd offroad and so far the dodge had the cushiest ride and my favorite interior, the denali was very nice though. I love the exteriors alot and the flashy chrome and big wheels. There are a ton of loyal gmc/chevy people where i live, so denalis and silverados are everywhere, my co worker also told me to get a GMC. My dad owns a gmc sierra. I kind of wanna stand out a little, but if thats what people are buying it must be good.

WTFm8

2007+ Chevy designers are the dumb kids that fit undersize round pegs in square holes. (tires in wheel openings).

Just “33s” on a 2013 rubbed the mudflap at full lock with stock wheels. Go to a 35 and you have to do a pretty decent size lift cause they just don’t fit.