Took Almost Three Years...

vantexan

...but there doesn't appear to be any recent posts about Russian collusion or obstruction of justice. That President Trump, making Brown Cafe great again!

bacha29

...but there doesn't appear to be any recent posts about Russian collusion or obstruction of justice. That President Trump, making Brown Cafe great again!
Are you saying that he has been absolved and if so what makes you certain of that?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Are you saying that he has been absolved and if so what makes you certain of that?

This is where reading lessons might come in handy.

"There doesn't appear to be any recent posts about Russian collusion or obstruction of justice."

I know there are a couple three syllable words in there. That might be where your confusion is stemming from. But the key takeaway is that there haven't been any recent *posts* about it, here.

Basically a sign that y'all gave up on that, and are going to try other smear tactics for a while.

Indecisi0n

The facts are facts . Collusion is written in his report 1,362 times . When it's fully released justice will be served .

bacha29

The facts are facts . Collusion is written in his report 1,362 times . When it's fully released justice will be served .
All we're seeing at this point is the redacted version. If the redacted version is the ENTIRE report the Trump people should feel a sense of relief but it's not. The hearings have not concluded the investigation still ongoing. In the meantime all any of us can do during this quiet news time is to simply wait for any new information to become public .

vantexan

All we're seeing at this point is the redacted version. If the redacted version is the ENTIRE report the Trump people should feel a sense of relief but it's not. The hearings have not concluded the investigation still ongoing. In the meantime all any of us can do during this quiet news time is to simply wait for any new information to become public .
You do realize Indecision was just being funny, right?

Indecisi0n

@newfie and I have talk about this extensively and we both have come to the conclusion that he is in deep trouble . He agrees that the facts are just that, facts .

It will be fine

Disappointed, huh?
I’m actually relieved one party didn’t criminally conspire with a foreign entity to win the presidency. I’m worried that a large percentage of the electorate doesn’t seem bothered by the possibility as long as “their side” won. I’d hope they would want a thorough investigation and take steps to prevent it in the future, but here we are.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yet you're so obsessed with the Russian collusion story you just had to bring it up.

I guess when it's occupied every moment of your sad life for two years, you just can't help yourself. Sad.

vantexan

I’m actually relieved one party didn’t criminally conspire with a foreign entity to win the presidency. I’m worried that a large percentage of the electorate doesn’t seem bothered by the possibility as long as “their side” won. I’d hope they would want a thorough investigation and take steps to prevent it in the future, but here we are.
And I agree. Every angle on both sides of the election should be investigated thoroughly. Might prevent actual criminals from being elected in the future.