Took Almost Three Years...

newfie

All we're seeing at this point is the redacted version. If the redacted version is the ENTIRE report the Trump people should feel a sense of relief but it's not. The hearings have not concluded the investigation still ongoing. In the meantime all any of us can do during this quiet news time is to simply wait for any new information to become public .

All you're not seeing, refusing to see is the parts where Mueller says 'i got nothing'

newfie

@newfie and I have talk about this extensively and we both have come to the conclusion that he is in deep trouble . He agrees that the facts are just that, facts .
@indecision and I agreed that Mueller is in deep trouble for pissing away 25 million and not finding anything. Soon the Dems will serve him up as the sacrificial lamb

floridays

The choke collar they call a TOS filter has @floridays speaking in Seminole.

Inside joke...
You are more cognizant than the average bear. If you didn't look it up I applaud you Fred.

I think it was you long ago that ask me if I was aware of a certain lawyer, I said no.
If you were the guy that asked, will you repost his name. Fred you are impressive, you know I'm speaking the truth to you. For anyone else that was not a poke, tongue in cheek, or a stupid cut or joke I constantly make.

I'll meet you when we get our glorified bodies, when we see Him we will be like Him.

@Old Man Jingles loves this song as well, I tag him for that reason.

Last edited: