Top pay for driver

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We always had it written off and we make way more than $160,000. I make $100,000 alone. She does way more than I do.
Our CPA and our financial guy handle that aspect. Never had an issue with the IRS or anything else for that matter.
I'd say you got lucky not being audited.

I only know because I was not happy when our CPA dropped the bomb shell that we couldn't write off 15k in student loan intrest.

Could also be something new idk. I think student loan intrest should be just like mortgage intrest.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'd say you got lucky not being audited.

I only know because I was not happy when our CPA dropped the bomb shell that we couldn't write off 15k in student loan intrest.

Could also be something new idk. I think student loan intrest should be just like mortgage intrest.
Without going into too much personal details, our situation is just complex. Perfectly legal but complex. My wife has our financial guys/CPA audited by a separate firm every couple of years. If there was red flags/issues, they would of informed her and then we would pass it to our attorney.

My wife was blessed with a very good career and she is very very smart. I trust her judgement and her completely.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That was directed at Brownslave, not you.

What are you going to do? Come up to the BOG and kick my ass?
No Dave I'm not as immature as you. But you've posted your picture, location and admitted to many cardinal sins in writing. That info could easily be forwarded to Atlanta. You've buried yourself enough on here that you wouldn't have a job if they pursued it. You don't think someone could get pissed off at you and document that and send it somewhere? The internets is full of people who thrive off that. And it's also full of guys like you, sad, pathetic guys who need it to have an identity.

You probably have way more enemies than friends. Nobody needs to kick your ass. Just you having to live your sad, lonely life I'm sure is punishment enough.

You're king of the BOG. Wow what an accomplishment superstar.