Top scale in Arizona

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Put my name on the transfer list to Arizona. Been told from a few vets that we aren't paid the same wage when we transfer from state to state. Wa tops out at 35.60. What's Arizona's top scale?
You must be in eastern wa. In western it's 36.40 I'm sure the pay is similar in az.

MAKAVELI

Transfer list went up at the beginning of the month. West region has a agreement to transfer within the region. I was under the impression that the pay was the same. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DAMN UPS DRIVERS FROM ARIZONA!!!
Cost of living is pretty cheap in AZ does it really matter if top pay is a dollar or so less?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Transfer list went up at the beginning of the month. West region has a agreement to transfer within the region. I was under the impression that the pay was the same. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DAMN UPS DRIVERS FROM ARIZONA!!!
How is Washington in the same region as Arizona? I can transfer basically anywhere Northern California and a few cities in Nevada not to a whole separate state

Kunta k.

Cost of living is pretty cheap in AZ does it really matter if top pay is a dollar or so less?
I agree. Would like to know exactly what the pay is before I uproot the family. Can't imagine what would happen if I got my first check for 45 hrs take home under 1000. :censored2: might get crazy

MAKAVELI

I agree. Would like to know exactly what the pay is before I uproot the family. Can't imagine what would happen if I got my first check for 45 hrs take home under 1000. :censored2: might get crazy
I really doubt it would be a drastic difference. From what I've read most differences in pay comes from some locals deferring raises to prop up pensions.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
How is Washington in the same region as Arizona? I can transfer basically anywhere Northern California and a few cities in Nevada not to a whole separate state

20171104_004453.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I was in Arizona last week,, Who on the hell would want to live there anyways !!
It's friggen hawt as hell and all the grass is plastic and the land is red and burnt ,,, not a Dunkin Donuts any where ,, just Joshua trees and a big hole in the ground that I had to pay 7 $ to park and look at it !!
Give it back to the Indians

walk it off

I was in Arizona last week,, Who on the hell would want to live there anyways !!
It's friggen hawt as hell and all the grass is plastic and the land is red and burnt ,,, not a Dunkin Donuts any where ,, just Joshua trees and a big hole in the ground that I had to pay 7 $ to park and look at it !!
Give it back to the Indians
Plus the added fact of having two pusillanimous represent you in the house and senate; Flake and McCain.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are the riders the same for the entire region? Or are they specific to certain localities? If it's the entire region, then the pay should be the same. I know a driver from AZ, if no one else comes up with an answer I'll post what I hear from him.