Top scale in Arizona

MAKAVELI

I was in Arizona last week,, Who on the hell would want to live there anyways !!
It's friggen hawt as hell and all the grass is plastic and the land is red and burnt ,,, not a Dunkin Donuts any where ,, just Joshua trees and a big hole in the ground that I had to pay 7 $ to park and look at it !!
Give it back to the Indians
Too hot? pusillanimous.....

Kunta k.

Are the riders the same for the entire region? Or are they specific to certain localities? If it's the entire region, then the pay should be the same. I know a driver from AZ, if no one else comes up with an answer I'll post what I hear from him.
By all means.

542thruNthru

Are the riders the same for the entire region? Or are they specific to certain localities? If it's the entire region, then the pay should be the same. I know a driver from AZ, if no one else comes up with an answer I'll post what I hear from him.

No there are different supplemental riders through out the region. Here our rate is 36.53. I believe it's the same in AZ but I'm not sure. I do know driver live like kings out there.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How are you transferring
images

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I was in Arizona last week,, Who on the hell would want to live there anyways !!
It's friggen hawt as hell and all the grass is plastic and the land is red and burnt ,,, not a Dunkin Donuts any where ,, just Joshua trees and a big hole in the ground that I had to pay 7 $ to park and look at it !!
Give it back to the Indians
I know of one in Scottsdale. when I used to go there, made sure I stayed in a hotel that was close by