tracking

Discussion in 'The Archives' started by billy, Feb 11, 2003.

1. upsr

upsr Guest

Clarkie, Sorry to say I'm not moving to SouthEast Virginia anytime soon!

Some of my packages are really heavy so I tip well.
    My UPS guy knows I can't lift anything heavy cause of my bad back from a car accident a few years ago. So he brings mostly these packages to the garage for me. My husband's always ordering parts for our dunne buggy he's building another one.

I guess your a kewl UPS guy wanting to have a route full of customers like me.

The day I saw the driver on the road this was a big heavy package which just wouldn't fit in my truck with my dogs. He was in a bad mood so I caught him off guard back @ the getting his next delivery ready cause the business he was stopped @ didn't have the package ready for the pick-up the shipping label fell off so he had to wait. I could see having a few stops like this can piss you off!

The package I was waiting for was a tiny box which got lost somewhere, wasn't on his He had the huge mirrored cabinet which was not scheduled for delivery until a few days later. Now I can understand why he just didn't go get it & give it to me. He delivered it later on w/a

TIA!

2. upsr

upsr Guest

dammor, Whatever you think!!!!I'm not a stalker.
    The only thing I like him as a friend not really what I'd call a crush. I'm a married woman but I can have guy friends my husband is ok w/this. Especially going out to lunch, talking ...no sex. I'm sorry if everyone got the wrong impression I mean no harm!

I do not chase after the I've got many errands to run so I'm out n about on the road again!

TIA!