Tractor Trailer Driver

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
MT pup and a dolly?

No. I have a road job, so I haven’t done it in quite a while, but a lot of times drivers will get a turn at the RR to pick up two trailers. Although we usually have a small dolly pile in our lot at the RR, you can’t count on it, so those drivers TO with a dolly most of the time. Our buildings are 20 and 30 miles away from the rail.

barnyard

KTM rider
TO only on a frosty bridge deck was like a skating rink. Zero braking traction, slid when I down-shifted. I would not want to TO only, year round as part of the job. Ack, ack, ack.

ManInBrown

Does anyone know if the tuition reimbursement that UPS has can go to truck driving school? And if so, how does that work?
Here if you get called for feeders they pay for the school, but if you eventually fail the school and are unable to obtain your CDL or if you go to feeders and decide you don’t like it and go back to package you have to pay UPS back the money for school. $2500 I believe. The only way you don’t have to reimburse them is if you go to feeders and stay one year, and then go back to package. Then you don’t have to pay them back, because you did one year.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My mustache is magnificent pal.
giphy (32).gif

Don't make me start moving my hands on ya