Trade Disaster

Meat

Why do you hate America?

That’s exactly what the 1200 in attendance at my last 4th of July celebration were asking! You know, right before the $10,000 firework display.

It concerns me when I hear some American farmers will be out of business within a year due to the tariffs.

Why do you hate those Americans?

Last edited:

vantexan

That’s exactly what the 1200 in attendance at my last 4th of July celebration were asking! You know, right before the $10,000 firework display.

It concerns me when I hear some American farmers will be out of business within a year due to the tariffs.

Why do you hate those Americans?
That's wheat, soybeans, etc being sold to countries we've slapped tariffs on, particularly China. They've got to eat. Let it play out.

Typical liberal Republicans. Anti-free market, pro-welfare.
upload_2018-7-20_10-38-2.png

vantexan

Just trying to follow your nonsense comment. If you don't even know what you meant, how am I supposed to know?
The tariffs are designed to get countries to allow our products the equal access they enjoy in our free market. May cause some initial pain by affected groups like farmers, but in the long run will be better for us, or not. We'll see.

vantexan

We don't have a free market, we have tariffs. Ttku.
Tariffs are a tool used in free markets to make both sides equal as possible in access. To say they can be protectionist but we must allow them to flood our market with cheap goods isn't exactly loyal to the Americans you profess to love.