Traffic violations

542thruNthru

A guy in our building called his mom twice last peak during a panic attack. The women in our building kinda just bend over and take it. They don’t complain much.
We had a guy break down and cry twice in the center manager office because he had to work 60 hours. Could hear him through the door crying. "I'm not allowed to work that late...sob sob sob"

542thruNthru

Or worse a plumber
God forbid! I'd just flip the light switch and end it all!
giphy-90.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The day I show that much emotion over this job is the day I quit. No reason to let UPS break me like that. Its a job and I'm not going to end up like a @sailfish and wake up sweaty and sobbing from nightmares about it. :)
I don't wake up sobbing, butt munch. Some of us just get a little more invested in work that has our name on it since we aren't natural born failures. UPS didn't break me down. I just can't work a template for absolute failure nearly every day of my life.

542thruNthru

I don't wake up sobbing, butt munch. Some of us just get a little more invested in work that has our name on it since we aren't natural born failures. UPS didn't break me down. I just can't work a template for absolute failure nearly every day of my life.
Sorry, so just the sweating from the nightmares... Got it.