Traffic violations

NewUPSgirl

Hello.. I’ve been on preload for 2 years now. I signed for RTD position. I just filled out all HR stuff in my email and had to list all traffic violations. I had 5 seatbelt tickets, one speeding less than 10mph over limit, one failure to yield. All over 7 years ago and nothing else at all in 7 years. Will this effect me in moving forward? Please help.

Hello.. I’ve been on preload for 2 years now. I signed for RTD position. I just filled out all HR stuff in my email and had to list all traffic violations. I had 5 seatbelt tickets, one speeding less than 10mph over limit, one failure to yield. All over 7 years ago and nothing else at all in 7 years. Will this effect me in moving forward? Please help.
No moving violations in the past year or no reckless driving or DUIs within the past 2 years.
Anything beyond that does not count

542thruNthru

5 seatbelt tickets?!?! Damn you don't learn very fast do you.

Back From Break
Here is the requirements at my building.

20150618_082758.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I had a pos car that the seatbelt never would stay fasten... after getting a new car I never had a problem with this. Thanks tho.
Sweetie let me give you some advice if you’re serious about being a pkg driver you’re gonna need to grow some thicker skin a lot thicker
Hope this helps