Training over. Couple of question.

Siveriano

Ok so my training was over on monday, on tuesday i went to my center and was told to wait until they call me with a start date, then on wednesday i went again(to get my Id), on this day i was told my center is over by 5 people plus me, so there may be some wait before i got a call, today thurday i went again( to get my id and my check) and i saw a guy who was on my training, he got putted in another center so while i was talking to him his supervisor came and we got introduce, the supervisor told me to wait there and someone may help me to get a start day at this other center. but anyways my questios are

1- what will happen when my supervisor find out that i talked to other supervisor in the other center?
2- while in training i putted my direct deposit info, and today check was a void copy of my actual check but there is no deposit made on my account, should i wait until tomorrow or should i call the center now and tell them?

Thanks

by the way. i got some uniforms by one lady on the other center lol, she gave me 4 tshirt 3 pants, a jacket and a hat. some use mostly new. lol she told me to wear those incase they put me to work tomorrow, she also told me that if i have nothing else to do, i should keep going every morning to the center, just in case.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ok so my training was over on monday, on tuesday i went to my center and was told to wait until they call me with a start date, then on wednesday i went again(to get my Id), on this day i was told my center is over by 5 people plus me, so there may be some wait before i got a call, today thurday i went again( to get my id and my check) and i saw a guy who was on my training, he got putted in another center so while i was talking to him his supervisor came and we got introduce, the supervisor told me to wait there and someone may help me to get a start day at this other center. but anyways my questios are

1- what will happen when my supervisor find out that i talked to other supervisor in the other center?
2- while in training i putted my direct deposit info, and today check was a void copy of my actual check but there is no deposit made on my account, should i wait until tomorrow or should i call the center now and tell them?

Thanks

by the way. i got some uniforms by one lady on the other center lol, she gave me 4 tshirt 3 pants, a jacket and a hat. some use mostly new. lol she told me to wear those incase they put me to work tomorrow, she also told me that if i have nothing else to do, i should keep going every morning to the center, just in case.
Are you new? To ups I mean?

Siveriano

ohh ok , so being today's check then i should expect it to be on my bank by august 14?

also is this for all the checks? like every check will be deposit 2 weeks after its date or just the first check?

Siveriano

and yes im new to UPS, but it looks like most of the drivers are cool, even the manager for the other center, he met me in person and told me he has no over driver so is most likely he can offer me a training rout.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

1. They will fire you

2. What the hell is putted?

Cementups

Box Monkey

You guys have to stop. I'm dying over here and my wife thinks I'm losing my mind.