Transfer - Help

JR6G

I drive at the Athens hub and am interested in transferring to the Gainesville hub, but has anyone transferred before? Is it terrible? I know you lose seniority, so I was thinking about seeing if they would let me “help out” instead of transferring so I won’t lose seniority. Any suggestions?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I drive at the Athens hub and am interested in transferring to the Gainesville hub, but has anyone transferred before? Is it terrible? I know you lose seniority, so I was thinking about seeing if they would let me “help out” instead of transferring so I won’t lose seniority. Any suggestions?
Unless you work in the west you can only transfer within your local. The only exceptions are an educational transfer or quit and reapply where you want to move (lmao).

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Unless you work in the west you can only transfer within your local. The only exceptions are an educational transfer or quit and reapply where you want to move (lmao).
The little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the site will tell you all you need to know.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

0252D913-A5B2-406F-AA52-D173CE936346.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
sorry buddy it’s not happening ...NOW GET BACK IN THE TRAILER

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just show up at Gainesville. Grab a board out of the slot, hop in a truck, and drive like the wind

quad decade guy

This question happens a lot on BC. Seems like a 15 second conversation with just about any of his

fellow employees/union steward/ mgt. would solve this. Not only do you lose seniority, you have to

quit...at least here. What is "help out"?

PT Crazy

You should have applied to Gainesville hub if that is where you want to work. I want to work in AZ in the winter and north in the summer. Not an option.

RTCD

If you’re a part time cover just ask your sup if the other center has work available and needs help. Covers in the Southern Supplement can float around within the same local (this is not a transfer, you would just be working at a different center until your center has work availability again).