Transfer Question

Papa Bear

I am a preloader in NC and got to drive during peak as a RTD and loved it. Unfortunately, I have a family member in TX who has become very ill and it has lead me to consider moving back to TX. I have been at UPS about a year. Is there a way for me to transfer and carry my year of seniority with me to shorten my wait time to become full time?

542thruNthru

I am a preloader in NC and got to drive during peak as a RTD and loved it. Unfortunately, I have a family member in TX who has become very ill and it has lead me to consider moving back to TX. I have been at UPS about a year. Is there a way for me to transfer and carry my year of seniority with me to shorten my wait time to become full time?

Page 70 of the NMA.
sketch-1549836878500.png

RolloTony Brown Town

You’ll retain company seniority but you’ll lose building seniority so your wait to the top will be what it is.

CoolStoryBro

Probably have to arrange a quit and rehire through HR. talk to them about it. don't just quit and then try to get rehired without their involvement.

J.R.

I've transferred before. You can transfer if it's for school AND there has to be an opening for a position at the new place otherwise, you can quit and reapply once you get to Texas.