Transfer

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Pacheights, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Pacheights

Pacheights New Member

Hi guys, so I wanted to get an opinion. I want to transfer out of my hub due to mental trauma I witnessed at the work place which has scarred me. I’ve asked the union to accommodate me and they said since I have very low seniority that it would take years. I don’t want to go the court lawyer route but am thinking about it. I do see a psychiatrist for it and have ADA rights.

2. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Oh this should be good.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Single digit midget!

Did the shrink recommend that you get a therapy dog and find yourself a safe place?

Or did he do the right thing by telling you to grow a pair?

4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Scarred you in what way

Pull up a chair and tell Dr. Burr all about your mental trauma. Or is it to traumatic
    to talk about so soon after you’ve been scarred

5. gorilla75jdw

gorilla75jdw Active Member

I've got 26 years worth of daily mental trauma that I'm dealing with , could I transfer to maybe Maui ,Hawaii or anywhere on the beach in the Gulf of Mexico , Panama City Beach would greatly reduce the stress I have endured , what say you ?

6. von kaiser

von kaiser Knock, drop, and roll

You are one odious SOB.

If the OP’s username is short for Pacific Heights then he’s from SF, meaning he witnessed a driver getting his brains blown out at point blank range during PCM.

Let me guess...yawn?

OP: good luck. If you are indeed in from SF you can transfer anywhere in NorCal for any reason at all. I can even send you a list of all available buildings since it was something I looked into once as well.

Honesly if you’re not giving anything up seniority-wise you’d be doing yourself a favor anyway. Get the hell out of the Bay Area and get yourself a nice fat house in the Central Valley.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018