Transfer

Pacheights

Hi guys, so I wanted to get an opinion. I want to transfer out of my hub due to mental trauma I witnessed at the work place which has scarred me. I’ve asked the union to accommodate me and they said since I have very low seniority that it would take years. I don’t want to go the court lawyer route but am thinking about it. I do see a psychiatrist for it and have ADA rights.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi guys, so I wanted to get an opinion. I want to transfer out of my hub due to mental trauma I witnessed at the work place which has scarred me. I’ve asked the union to accommodate me and they said since I have very low seniority that it would take years. I don’t want to go the court lawyer route but am thinking about it. I do see a psychiatrist for it and have ADA rights.

Scarred you in what way

Pull up a chair and tell Dr. Burr all about your mental trauma. Or is it to traumatic
to talk about so soon after you’ve been scarred

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Did the shrink recommend that you get a therapy dog and find yourself a safe place?

Or did he do the right thing by telling you to grow a pair?

You are one odious SOB.

If the OP’s username is short for Pacific Heights then he’s from SF, meaning he witnessed a driver getting his brains blown out at point blank range during PCM.

Let me guess...yawn?

OP: good luck. If you are indeed in from SF you can transfer anywhere in NorCal for any reason at all. I can even send you a list of all available buildings since it was something I looked into once as well.

Honesly if you’re not giving anything up seniority-wise you’d be doing yourself a favor anyway. Get the hell out of the Bay Area and get yourself a nice fat house in the Central Valley.

Last edited: