Transferring to a newly constructed Hub

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who are you?
15_78_who_are_you-300x300.jpg

BrownThunder

Im moving from the SF Bay Area, Ca to Houston on Sunday. They wouldnt let me waltz into a full time Driver position off the bat, so I have to be a part time preloader and TCD driver until the bid list goes back up (around september)

With only one year in, I would encourage you to do it. My HR reps in California tell me I will not have to re-attend Integrad. All Ill have to do is finish up the workshop that you must pass before heading out.

Faceplanted

Im moving from the SF Bay Area, Ca to Houston on Sunday. They wouldnt let me waltz into a full time Driver position off the bat, so I have to be a part time preloader and TCD driver until the bid list goes back up (around september)

With only one year in, I would encourage you to do it. My HR reps in California tell me I will not have to re-attend Integrad. All Ill have to do is finish up the workshop that you must pass before heading out.
Ya.... hr is always right!!

You might be loading trucks for a long while. Be prepared!

MAKAVELI

Moving from the Bay to hot and sticky Houston. Good luck bro. Remember, stay hydrated.

BrownThunder

We closed on a 270k house that would easily run 800k in California. We made 80k on the sale of our home, only put down 30 for the new one.

50k in the bank cash, new house being constructed, and now I can carry my glock legally.

rod

Retired 22 years
We closed on a 270k house that would easily run 800k in California. We made 80k on the sale of our home, only put down 30 for the new one.

50k in the bank cash, new house being constructed, and now I can carry my glock legally.

50K wasting away in a bank is no good. If you aren't going to pay down your debt invest it in something.