Transferring to another hub

naliao

Hey all, currently a PVD, but I am wanting to move to Colorado from KY to live & work there. Im seeing multiple PVD ads as well as big boy driver ads on indeed for the town im looking at, but I cant apply as I am currently employed here? Does anyone happen to know a work around? My HR lady said id have to quit to be able to apply, which then leaves me without a job, so that doesnt make much sense.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey all, currently a PVD, but I am wanting to move to Colorado from KY to live & work there. Im seeing multiple PVD ads as well as big boy driver ads on indeed for the town im looking at, but I cant apply as I am currently employed here? Does anyone happen to know a work around? My HR lady said id have to quit to be able to apply, which then leaves me without a job, so that doesnt make much sense.

Kingofthenorth

You can transfer if you are going to college in Colorado. So maybe apply to a college in Colorado and pretend you are going to go to school there. Hopefully someone can verify how you could get away with this?

quad decade guy

If they allowed a "work around" why have the rules? Quit. What do have to lose?

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
No offense man, but you are leaving KY for CO and banking on a PVD job? Have you even spent more than a day in Colorado? Cost of living is out of control, no matter where you go.