Traveling Off Area

M

mannbrn

Anyone know the total distance a driver may travel off area for lunch, docters appt. or to take care of personal business during lunch period?

O

over9five

Agreed. Just ask the sup in the morning. If you have any sort of relationship with him, he'll probably OK it (provided its not too far). CYA always!

P

pd109

I do everything on area, doctor,dentist,lawyer,
lunch...occasionally,I`m lucky,I dont have a mcdonalds on my route

S

slowdriver

Luch period, what is that?????? oh is that the 20 or so minutes i take after my pick ups or back at the center befor i clock out.

F

fredly00

yeah whats with the new "break system"
the DIAD IV anyway used to have two entry's for
break and lunch, now its down to one entry
they want us to take it all at once... WT?

S

scratch_king

We were told to stay on our own area a few years ago. Your probably OK to go off a little bit if you run it by your supervisor. I sometimes hit the mall or a shopping center off the interstate on the way back in.

InTheRed

as far as i know it's 1 mile, but as long as you don't go too far/abuse it and your numbers look fine, it's doubtful anyone will say anything.

handrail_hank

Its really comical at our center. With us being on PAS/EDD, I never know what city I will be in from one day to the next. Some days I stay in the south end of the loop I am in, and the next day I will be pushed way up into the middle of the loop, which is in a completely different city and county, so could you say that any where in the loop I drive in is considered on area. Im sure I would get different views from different sups.