Tricks to make your route last

Dr.Brownz

Since we are in an all out war with UPS at this point, what are your favorite tricks to make your route take longer, besides the obvious follow ORION?

Parking legally and walking long distances is my favorite. Also going the speed limit.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Not scanning packages until they are on the dock.
I had dump stops with 100 to 200 pieces.
Took a long time to unload then scan.

Follow all the methods.
Never run
Never speed
Never drove down a driveway.
Walked everything off when I had a rural route.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Since we are in an all out war with UPS at this point, what are your favorite tricks to make your route take longer, besides the obvious follow ORION?

Parking legally and walking long distances is my favorite. Also going the speed limit.
you’re not at war with the company, you’re an employee that doesn’t like their job

just quit and do something you’ll like instead

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
you’re not at war with the company, you’re an employee that doesn’t like their job

just quit and do something you’ll like instead
Serious topic here but does anybody really like their job?
Like you can be a squidward or a spongebob but the circumstances for NEEDING a job and universally being taken advantage of remains the same.

Besides. Following the IE manual or local laws to a T to spite ops is a cival war, to an extent

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Like you can be a squidward or a spongebob but the circumstances for NEEDING a job and universally being taken advantage of remains the same.

Besides. Following the IE manual or local laws to a T to spite ops is a cival war, to an extent
i love my job, just not the bosses usually

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Since we are in an all out war with UPS at this point

Why are "you", not me, at war with UPS?

If it is because of this contract that they are trying to pass, I hate to tell you, but our Teamster leadership negotiated this and recommends it.

You should be at war with the Teamsters, not UPS.

hegro

So many people skip their 30 min unpaid and 20 min paid here it’s sickening!

I try to tell so many of the guys under me they need to take their break but they just want to get home faster. Even if that means running up the stops the next couple days.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I think people can love their job but hate things about it.

My wife really does love what she does I think. The stress just really gets to her sometimes.

Me, I could handle the stress of her job no prob but other parts of it make it a complete no go for me.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think people can love their job but hate things about it.

My wife really does love what she does I think. The stress just really gets to her sometimes.

Me, I could handle the stress of her job no prob but other parts of it make it a complete no go for me.

If she messes up somebody dies?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If she messes up somebody dies?
While that's certainly true I think she really only stresses about that when it's a kid.

While I see it as unfounded her biggest fear is getting sued and losing everything we've worked for. I try to assure her we've taken what precautions we can and she's covered under the hospitals malpractice insurance. But she's a pessimist.