Triple Shifting

barnyard

KTM rider
Why bother paying for a CDL??? UPS will pay for it if you win a feeder school bid.

Also. Even though extra work is offered to PTers in my building, there is not one that does it. We have drivers that work the preload and others that frequently work the local sort on Fridays.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Why bother paying for a CDL??? UPS will pay for it if you win a feeder school bid.

Also. Even though extra work is offered to PTers in my building, there is not one that does it. We have drivers that work the preload and others that frequently work the local sort on Fridays.
They hire off the street at my Hub?? I want to get it to make sure I'm "qualified" before I get the job, so I can't "fail". Just not trying to mess this up, am young trying to get cash to retire.

Feeder is safer for my body, then package car. I'll buy a gym.. so I don't get fat.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
They hire off the street at my Hub?? I want to get it to make sure I'm "qualified" before I get the job, so I can't "fail". Just not trying to mess this up, am young trying to get cash to retire.

Feeder is safer for my body, then package car. I'll buy a gym.. so I don't get fat.
You gonna be safe waking up at 7 PM and going to bed at 11 AM?