Truck barrels into protesters

542thruNthru

Neat. Now can you find any of the posts I made between when I joined in 2001 and 2006. Those posts ALL disappeared and I ended up having to re-register. Someone apparently hit the wrong button and wiped me off the face of BC back then. I used to get in some pretty good arguments with Tieguy. :-)

Sorry, first taste is free. Have to pay for the others

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yea you can be on welfare and demand justice. its not a contradiction or whatever you said. i think welfare is more just than capitalism tbh.

Getting free stuff from the labor of others, and you rail against slavery? You literally have the sweetest deal that any person in history has ever had, and you want justice? Are you going to give back everything you didn't earn? That would be justice.

hey since you feel so strongly about people collecting welfare like myself, why dont you show me where on the forum youve been against the 4 to 10 trillion in corporate welfare that was recently dolled out?
Stop touting the nazi party. Giving welfare to its citizens is how the nazi party got so popular

rickyb

Getting free stuff from the labor of others, and you rail against slavery? You literally have the sweetest deal that any person in history has ever had, and you want justice? Are you going to give back everything you didn't earn? That would be justice.
show me somewhere on the forum you rallying against the recent bailouts

also i did earn it. i got voluntarily laid off. and ill give back my welfare if the corporations and govt give back the money which should have been mine. sound good? but they have to go first, i dont trust them

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
hey since you feel so strongly about people collecting welfare like myself, why dont you show me where on the forum youve been against the 4 to 10 trillion in corporate welfare that was recently dolled out?

I'll tell you right here, I am against the government going into ever deeper and deeper debt. I was against the bank bailouts in 2008. I am against people, and especially corporations, being protected from the consequences of their bad decisions. It emboldens them to take even greater and greater risks, and we taxpayers and our great great grandchildren will be paying for it in perpetuity.

rickyb

I'll tell you right here, I am against the government going into ever deeper and deeper debt. I was against the bank bailouts in 2008. I am against people, and especially corporations, being protected from the consequences of their bad decisions. It emboldens them to take even greater and greater risks, and we taxpayers and our great great grandchildren will be paying for it in perpetuity.
okay but where did you write about the 2020 bailouts?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yea you can be on welfare and demand justice. its not a contradiction or whatever you said. i think welfare is more just than capitalism tbh.

Welfare is unsustainable without a capitalistic economic system. It can be unsustainable even with capitalism, when welfare gets out of control. Eliminate capitalism, say goodbye to welfare and other luxuries. You know, like eating and clean drinking water.

rickyb

Welfare is unsustainable without a capitalistic economic system. It can be unsustainable even with capitalism, when welfare gets out of control. Eliminate capitalism, say goodbye to welfare and other luxuries. You know, like eating and clean drinking water.
you dont need capitalism to sustain welfare, but you do need some kind of system.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
okay but where did you write about the 2020 bailouts?

What difference does it make? I've made my position clear on government debt. I've made my position clear on the lockdowns and killing the economy. I don't have to chime in about every example of government waste. I'm against all of it.

rickyb

The German workers party.
i cant remember what happened in germany exactly. they had a bad economy, and the govt was dysfunctional (sound familiar?). the nazis and commies were fighting in the street so much that people welcomed the dictatorship to restore order.