Truck barrels into protesters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Compton farmers market. Duhh
A6886002-FB30-4288-B02C-8F4042032FA0.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 297668
That’s the view from the exit before where he drove into the crowd. The next exit sign is the one on the video. Clear day, straight away. I find the idea that it was an accident hard to believe.

I know that stretch of road very very well.

The trucker was coming up a rise before he would see the protesters ahead. Right over the ridge the road turns. He wouldn't have seen them until the last second.

JJinVA

I would have turned them all into chocolate chip speed bumps and spent the rest of my life in prison with a :censored2: eating grin on my face

35years

Gravy route
Screenshot_20200531-220727_Maps.jpg

You can see the 4th st/University Ave exit sign.
See how the road curves to the left/center median. Now this is a shot from the right lane so you can see around the corner beter than the lane the trucker was in. The left curve added to the rise in the road would make it very hard to see protesters.

Pictures can only show so much. This is the road many feeder drivers use going north to the Mpls hub. I can tell you I have had close calls when coming up this rise and seeing slow trafic at the curve....hitting the brakes hard.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
i think we had air horns back in the early 90's.my memory is bad but they took them out by the late 90's I believe. can you imagine air horns blasting allover the yard for every back?
Lord knows the company wouldn't want people to be aware that a feeder tractor was backing up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
making copies of yourself is not necessarily a good thing. and its defintely not good enough. operational needs dodged the question. but she answered my border patrol question yesterday which is better than box ox.

It is a good thing if you raise them to take responsibility for themselves and not depend on other people to give them what they want so they have time to criticize the people who work and contribute to society for not doing it the way they think it should be done. If other people aren't "making copies" of themselves, who the :censored2: do you think will be making your welfare payments? Who is going to be changing your bed pan in the nursing home? To say having babies and raising families is not good enough shows your utter contempt for women and your lack of appreciation for the sheer effort and will it takes to be a good parent. You must be a feminist.

So raising a family and working "isn't enough"? What's it gonna take to meet your standards? Being on welfare and donating some of the money so you can justify to yourself your belief that you are superior to the people who earn the money you are donating? Mocking the hard work of people who make all the stuff you think should be free to everyone?

I am all for finding real solutions to real problems, but I will not abide the hypocritic ridicule of self-absorbed, commie, freeloaders. Rioting us not protesting, regardless of the reason. You do not automatically deserve a share of what other people work hard, and sacrifice, for. Doing nothing but posting other people's garbage opinions on the internet does not earn you any sort of moral high ground. The world does not owe you a living.

rickyb

It is a good thing if you raise them to take responsibility for themselves and not depend on other people to give them what they want so they have time to criticize the people who work and contribute to society for not doing it the way they think it should be done. If other people aren't "making copies" of themselves, who the :censored2: do you think will be making your welfare payments? Who is going to be changing your bed pan in the nursing home? To say having babies and raising families is not good enough shows your utter contempt for women and your lack of appreciation for the sheer effort and will it takes to be a good parent. You must be a feminist.

So raising a family and working "isn't enough"? What's it gonna take to meet your standards? Being on welfare and donating some of the money so you can justify to yourself your belief that you are superior to the people who earn the money you are donating? Mocking the hard work of people who make all the stuff you think should be free to everyone?

I am all for finding real solutions to real problems, but I will not abide the hypocritic ridicule of self-absorbed, commie, freeloaders. Rioting us not protesting, regardless of the reason. You do not automatically deserve a share of what other people work hard, and sacrifice, for. Doing nothing but posting other people's garbage opinions on the internet does not earn you any sort of moral high ground. The world does not owe you a living.
the freeloaders are the capitalists, government, not welfare queens which is what i currently am

rickyb

View attachment 297677

You can see the 4th st/University Ave exit sign.
See how the road curves to the left/center median. Now this is a shot from the right lane so you can see around the corner beter than the lane the trucker was in. The left curve added to the rise in the road would make it very hard to see protesters.

Pictures can only show so much. This is the road many feeder drivers use going north to the Mpls hub. I can tell you I have had close calls when coming up this rise and seeing slow trafic at the curve....hitting the brakes hard.
but thats different when its only you on the road. and hes high off the ground in a truck.