Truck barrels into protesters

rickyb

It is a good thing if you raise them to take responsibility for themselves and not depend on other people to give them what they want so they have time to criticize the people who work and contribute to society for not doing it the way they think it should be done. If other people aren't "making copies" of themselves, who the :censored2: do you think will be making your welfare payments? Who is going to be changing your bed pan in the nursing home? To say having babies and raising families is not good enough shows your utter contempt for women and your lack of appreciation for the sheer effort and will it takes to be a good parent. You must be a feminist.

So raising a family and working "isn't enough"? What's it gonna take to meet your standards? Being on welfare and donating some of the money so you can justify to yourself your belief that you are superior to the people who earn the money you are donating? Mocking the hard work of people who make all the stuff you think should be free to everyone?

I am all for finding real solutions to real problems, but I will not abide the hypocritic ridicule of self-absorbed, commie, freeloaders. Rioting us not protesting, regardless of the reason. You do not automatically deserve a share of what other people work hard, and sacrifice, for. Doing nothing but posting other people's garbage opinions on the internet does not earn you any sort of moral high ground. The world does not owe you a living.
the world owes me justice. its sad your standards are so low.

yea raising a family and going to work is not good enough. thats what everyone did after all, and look where we are now. its been a slow decline.

35years

Gravy route
Truck driver is being held....not charged yet. The decision to close the freeway had come late. There was a statement that he did not go through a barricade.

He was assalted.
If he didn't know they were closing the freeway, and stopped as quickly as he could, will the media change their naritive "peaceful protesters"?

Will those who assalted him be charged?

Screenshot_20200531-223552_Chrome.jpg

iruhnman630

the world owes me justice. its sad your standards are so low.

yea raising a family and going to work is not good enough. thats what everyone did after all, and look where we are now. its been a slow decline.
Define this 'justice ' the world owes you?

You are on a UPS employees forum so I assume you are a UPSer with a good albeit flawed job

rickyb

Say what you need to say but respect others' rights to go on about their business.

Declaring a protest does not make you ruler.
its we the people, not we the corporations.

the people want justice.

i also find it ironic that people are perfectly okay quite often with cops assaulting people, but not when protestors do it. im against what hte protestors did to the trucker.

rod

Retired 22 years
Truck driver is being held....not charged yet. The decision to close the freeway had come late. There was a statement that he did not go through a barricade.

He was assalted.
If he didn't know they were closing the freeway, and stopped as quickly as he could, will the media change their naritive "peaceful protesters"?

Will those who assalted him be charged?

View attachment 297684
Innocent.---Maybe a slap on the wrist at most. Its already been discovered that he was on I-35 before the freeway was shut down and was trapped in the blocked off area (DOT's mistake--they were in charge of making sure NOTHING was on that highway) and was just trying to get out of town.