True or False?

It would be the same as a person handwriting on a label after printed at home "COD $XX."
They didn't pay for COD, so driver does not have to collect COD.
Same thing with the Sig Required as well?
Just like I had a shipper put next day air stickers on a ground package. he charged the customer air rate. then the customer asked why the package took 2 days?

Because it was ground. he wasnt very happy.

worldwide

What about SRM's or ASD's, do you do the same and dr them? I would charge them in diad, and get a signature.

According to the UPS Service Guide, only automated systems that produce a barcode and transmit PLD are eligible for Delivery Confirmation Signature service. Shipments made using ASD's and the Shipping Record Book are not eligible for Delivery Confirmation service.

ArcherUTR

True - customers do attempt to put signature required labels on packages that have not been paid to obtain signatures.

What do I win?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Eh archer???

Maninbrown already said the answer.

Unless, you're in a questionable area where you can't DR out of sight/ out of weather... Just drop-n-run

We get a few of those as well, including some sly ones where they enter the phrase, "signature required" on the 2nd line on those address's forms. I black it out and DR FD

Scan & if the scanner doesn't prompt for a SIG, DR it

Johney

DR it every time. Slapping a sticker on the package is meaningless. Customer needs to pay extra for Sig required
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a mode on the DIAD where you can make a package signature or adult signature required and the shipper gets billed accordingly? Kinda like the address correct function?