Trump’s Failed Military

Kingofthenorth

You are Canadian.

More Americans have died and been injured from covid than every war combined since world war 2 and they signed up for it. The majority never see combat. A lumber jack is over 10x as likely to die or get injured than a cop and far more likely to get injured or die than the military. So explain how your narrative holds up to reality and isn’t just nationalistic propaganda.

oldngray

nowhere special
More Americans have died and been injured from covid than every war combined since world war 2 and they signed up for it. The majority never see combat. A lumber jack is over 10x as likely to die or get injured than a cop and far more likely to get injured or die than the military. So explain how your narrative holds up to reality and isn’t just nationalistic propaganda.
You're a lumberjack and you're OK

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wait so you liberals kick and scream like toddlers when someone compares the Chinese Virus to the flu, but it's okay to compare it to WW2.....

....lol, ridiculous.

We aren't talking about doing easy duty in Germany. Hundreds of thousands have served in Iraq and Afghanistan and thousands died. Many more wounded. Sounds like you're downplaying the risks they take and sa
Big difference between contracting a virus and putting yourself in harm's way for your country.
Joining the military in America is voluntary. There hasn’t been a draft since 1972? And the Baby Boomers spit on those vets when they came home from war.

Kingofthenorth

Wait so you liberals kick and scream like toddlers when someone compares the Chinese Virus to the flu, but it's okay to compare it to WW2.....

....lol, ridiculous.

So if a soldier volunteers who has an extremely low chance of dying, ends up dying from killing tons of natives and civilians in some poor country I should feel respect and pride, but if my family die from a plague that could be avoided I shouldn’t care even though they have a far higher chance of dying than the soldier which is a fact not an opinion.

vantexan

Volunteering vs not volunteering and having a far higher risk of death-I wonder which is worse. The fact that you don’t see the lunacy in what your saying, is pathetic.
The fact that you are intent on tearing down every institution, everything about what makes America great, is pathetic.

vantexan

So if a soldier volunteers who has an extremely low chance of dying, ends up dying from killing tons of natives and civilians in some poor country I should feel respect and pride, but if my family die from a plague that could be avoided I shouldn’t care even though they have a far higher chance of dying than the soldier which is a fact not an opinion.
If your family dies from Covid-19 it's because they didn't take the very well known precautions and/or they have conditions that make them susceptible to dying from it. And they don't have a far greater chance of dying than a soldier in combat. Very few percentage wise die from the virus.

Kingofthenorth

If your family dies from Covid-19 it's because they didn't take the very well known precautions and/or they have conditions that make them susceptible to dying from it. And they don't have a far greater chance of dying than a soldier in combat. Very few percentage wise die from the virus.

An even smaller percentage of soldiers die from being in the military in modern times than from being a soldier in combat.Soldiers have a very small chance of dying in combat even smaller than dying from the virus. Which once again is what the stats say it’s not an opinion. You have a very romataizied propagandize version of How dangerous it is to be in the military.

Kingofthenorth

The fact that you are intent on tearing down every institution, everything about what makes America great, is pathetic.
The fact that you see no problem with hundreds of thousand of American dead is a problem. More America are now expected to die than Americans died in world war 2 but who cares president says who cares.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The fact that you see no problem with hundreds of thousand of American dead is a problem. More America are now expected to die than Americans died in world war 2 but who cares president says who cares.
tenor.gif

JJinVA

An illness which has a recovery rate of 99.7%...but please, dont let me stop your sensationalism.

1602544071928.png

I was in the Air Force back in the day..DD Form 214 was our discharge papers back then. I presumed that it would be the same for the Army. Not sure what M1A1’s are..I was active duty during 1972 to 1976. That was enough for me...
Yeah I have a DD 214 somewhere. Have to ask the wife. I mostly just use my retired military ID for discounts and to get on Post to use the PX. BX in your language. 1972 I was still in High School. Man you are old.