trump 2016

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you people will believe just about anything, if it keeps you in the game.

Everybody COUGHS when they are speaking daily at rallies and forums. Its what happens to the vocal chords with repetitive use.

But to YOU, its obviously a serious desease..

You silly old people are so easily confused.

TOS.

Her coughing spells are indicative of a health issue, not nerves.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump has given a statement that if Hillary is willing to show a dated medical report with basic information ; blood pressure, EKG, etc. from a reliable doctor.
He is willing to release his own medical records.

Why play the game? If he is as healthy as Dr. Mandrake Curvy says he is, that's more ammo for Trump. While he's at it, maybe he should release his taxes, which he says only the media has any interest in seeing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Her coughing spells are indicative of a health issue, not nerves.

How do you know, Dr. Strange? Maybe if you spoke constantly every day for hours on end, perhaps you'd have voice or throat issues too. Haven't you ever wondered why your right hand is so much larger than the left and why it shakes so much?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Everybody COUGHS when they are speaking daily at rallies and forums. Its what happens to the vocal chords with repetitive use.

TOS.
Hillary still has not finished a press conference in 270+ days nor has she been doing much in the way of rallies 13 vs Trumps 37 in the past month. If anyone should be having coughing fits it would be Trump, according to your logic.

Sportello

Banned
I'm still waiting for proof that trump is racist.....Ill be long retired before I get an answer...
What would that proof look like? Would it have to be Donald actually saying 'I hate n......'?
How about something like this:

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

Would that be racist? How about the birtherism? Is that racist?

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html?_r=0
The Media Are Doing an Abysmal Job of Covering Donald Trump’s Racism

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm still waiting for proof that trump is racist.....Ill be long retired before I get an answer...

He's pandering to the same folks he was criticizing earlier. His strategy is to make moderate Whites think he isn't a racist so they'll vote for him. He knows Blacks and Hispanics won't get much above a few percentage points in terms of support.

Trump is trying very hard to appear reasonable and presidential, when he's been behaving like a spoiled, retarded child since the primaries.

And you fools are buying it.

newfie

TOS.

I imagine the Clinton people are panicking right now. Hillary is having so many coughing fits they are probably trying to figure out how to hide it during the debates.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
14089135_1450589321618708_8576591338390195988_n.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I imagine the Clinton people are panicking right now. Hillary is having so many coughing fits they are probably trying to figure out how to hide it during the debates.

When the polls suggest that the average DRUMPF supporter is WHITE and UNeducated, nothing establishes that better, than those trying to promote the "suggestion" that hillarys health is due to some desease or serious illness.

The power of suggestion only works on the weak minded individuals desperate to look for ways to continue to believe that their is a path to victory.

Its pretty clear, DRUMPF is going to lose and lose "bigly" in the general election.

But if it makes you feel better, then I guess its your time to waste, but I what I dont understand is how sean hannity could have so much control over your lives like he does.

TOS.