trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You started this thread 5 years ago. I had to laugh at alot of your old comments considering how things really turned out.

WUT?

Things are EXACTLY like I said they would turn out. Today DRUMPF is near 7 points behind, he is losing in all the demographics that win elections and you are seeing the END of White Christian Domination in this country as minorities and women will take control of the country.

What the end of white Christian America has to do with Trump (Part 1)

Its guys like You and NEWFIE and BABA that are causing the white majority in this country to become the Minority in elections. You feed on the nonsense of the right wing and its clear, that in future elections, that your side will continue to lose the white house if you dont change.

Stay the same, it matters not, whites are becoming the minority in this country and minorities are taking over.

Dont like it? Nothing you can really do about it. Its just math.

TOS.

Of course I did... But considering Trump is so different and he's not a politician I believe it will help him even more. Of course the biggest thing that will help trump is Hillary and her disastrous career.

Last edited:

wkmac

If you argue that the women accusing Bill Clinton should be believed without question, why do you not extend the same standard to the women accusing Donald Trump?

wkmac

14695449_1318702098182604_7211328216880575664_n.jpg