trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
WKMAC, can you please show me any country on the planet that the government was taken over by anarchists?

You can't.

Because as soon as anarchists seize power, somehow they transform into a dictatorship.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just a few points.

Trump is not a politician, he's an entertainer.
Obama is hardly a radical ideologue.
Trump has offered zero real solutions to any issue facing America.

Trump never will be president, unless 'Idiocracy' was prophetic, and Obama is likely to be viewed pretty as a pretty darn good President by historians.
Actually Trump is a businessman who had dipped his hand into the entertainment industry.

Now, he is running for office.

So he is a politician.

But unlike almost every other person running for that office, Trump is not a career politician.

wkmac

WKMAC, can you please show me any country on the planet that the government was taken over by anarchists?

You can't.

Because as soon as anarchists seize power, somehow they transform into a dictatorship.

That may well be very true but at the same time others prove they have no idea about words, their origins and etymology.

You continue to just prove my point.

BrownArmy

My father-in-law loves Trump because he says what no one else will say.

There's a reason for that.

Trump isn't politically-correct, I'll give you that.

In fact, he's just plain not-correct.

wkmac

Trump is actually good for the GOP. He makes the rest of the field look all but moderate which helps their appeal with independent voters.

But I suspect the novelty of Trump will soon pass and the more stereotypical GOP front runner will emerge and things will return to what one might consider a more normal political climate.

I do admit it's been fun watching Trump rip into "Tokyo Rose" McCain and his "mini me" Graham. Reminds me of the old days of wrestling when you watched 2 heels go at it trying to play themselves as faces to the crowd in order to win them over. We need Gordon Solie or Lance Russell in their prime to call all this ringside action!
;)

Let the fun continue or would that be let the contradictions continue?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just a few points.

Trump is not a politician, he's an entertainer.
Obama is hardly a radical ideologue.
Trump has offered zero real solutions to any issue facing America.

Trump never will be president, unless 'Idiocracy' was prophetic, and Obama is likely to be viewed pretty as a pretty darn good President by historians.

In his financial disclosure it was revealed that Trump receives a pension from the Screen Actors Guild. Absolutely true.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You can't compare the 2 because Obama is the worst president in US history, and Trump is not.
12440441_f520.jpg
Hey Brownie What about this guy.....Where does he rate??????

wkmac

Not in a presidential election year. Democrats in this state only vote in large numbers during POTUS years.
This is still a blue state & republicans get waxed in total votes cast.
Feingold will also make Johnson a one-term senator.

In the age of the surveillance state, Feingold will be good in the sense he was pretty strong on individual liberties as it relates to State over reach. Also a pretty good voice against military adventurism.

Sportello

Banned
I thought you and the other trolls all said Trump would never release his financial disclosure?
That was just me, not anyone else, saying he would never disclose. I have other things in my life, so I haven't examined the disclosure, but it sounds like he may be worth $1.5b. It's amazing a guy that got a $200 million dollar cash inheritance on top of a NYC real estate portfolio could have possibly accumulated that much wealth, with all he was up against. He's a born leader, not a politician!