trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
that's too easy. you're assuming the case that Putin would be fighting for Assad. Its never been about Assad. Its Putin cause and secondly that of Russia. His actions disrespecting our president and our military already shows he considers us weak.
He considers us unwilling. That is far, far different than weak.

newfie

Why bother voting ?
It's rigged ! Lol

after seeing the seedier side of politics through wiki leaks , the BS investigation and clear coverup and protection of Hillary during the FBI investigation not to mention the project veritas video's I think I would not be surprised to discover that there may be widespread voter fraud. We already know that the Hillary team and the DNC conspired to deny Bernie Saunders the democratic nomination. How many more times do we have to get smacked by the same baseball bat before we realize that there is a lot of slime in this process?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
after seeing the seedier side of politics through wiki leaks , the BS investigation and clear coverup and protection of Hillary during the FBI investigation not to mention the project veritas video's I think I would not be surprised to discover that there may be widespread voter fraud. We already know that the Hillary team and the DNC conspired to deny Bernie Saunders the democratic nomination. How many more times do we have to get smacked by the same baseball bat before we realize that there is a lot of slime in this process?

And of course, you have verified that the WIKI leaks partial quotes are accurate, right?

In your mind, this information, hacked by the russians, and passed to WIKI, has to be accurate, right?

Cause' thats what hackers do, they only hack one side and try to influence an election. That makes sense to you, right?

AS far as getting hit by the same bat, well my midwestern friend, you have been hit by the same bat many times and thus the reason you continue to support donald Drumpf.

But not to worry, you only have a little more than a week until DRUMPF is wiped out in this election, and your time on this board wasting away, confirmed by a unanimous vote of the People Of the United States.

TOS.

klein

Für Meno :)
TOS , don't waste your time.
Big sweep for Hillary on its way !
By any chance , do you know how Christians seem to support Drump?
Must have paid Jack von Lymp or some Christian channel !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In your mind, this information, hacked by the russians, and passed to WIKI, has to be accurate, right?
So you have proof that the Russians are the hackers ?
Or are you just repeating the party line Mr. I Think For Myself ?

{If you think that they are not real then download the complete emails with the headers attached .}

BrownArmy

So you have proof that the Russians are the hackers ?
Or are you just repeating the party line Mr. I Think For Myself ?

{If you think that they are not real then download the complete emails with the headers attached .}

What do the headers have to do with anything?

The e-mails are probably unaltered, but the fact that the headers are attached doesn't mean anything.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yep sure did. All the Clintons have to do is come out and say their fake.

whats that they are hiding from them? hahahha

your ship is sinking my friend. orange jump suit time.

Again, how many times does it take for you to understand that any LEAKED emails in any form, cannot be used in a criminal prosecution?

For a guy who pretends to understand the US Constitution and US Law, its amazing how you believe A N Y T H I N G released by wiki leaks can be used in a court of law..

That part is truly astounding.

Do they actually teach Civics 101 in the midwest education system?

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s list of highest-paid campaign vendors is brimming with his own name.

In all, the New York businessman has spent close to $10 million over the course of the election cycle reimbursing his children for travel expenses and family-owned companies for campaign services, the most recent Federal Election Commission reports show.

In a 2000 interview with Fortune magazine, Mr. Trump said, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.”

Donald Trump’s Entities, Family Rank High as Vendors to Campaign

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Again, how many times does it take for you to understand that any LEAKED emails in any form, cannot be used in a criminal prosecution?

For a guy who pretends to understand the US Constitution and US Law, its amazing how you believe A N Y T H I N G released by wiki leaks can be used in a court of law..

That part is truly astounding.

Do they actually teach Civics 101 in the midwest education system?

TOS.
Who needs a court of law to convict hillary ?
Once the court of Public Opinion decides that she is unworthy it will be like a death sentence upon her .
She will become an outcast, a non-person who no one famous will return her calls .
The last newspaper story on her will be to announce her death.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who needs a court of law to convict hillary ?
Once the court of Public Opinion decides that she is unworthy it will be like a death sentence upon her .
She will become an outcast, a non-person who no one famous will return her calls .
The last newspaper story on her will be to announce her death.

NOT you obviously. The law and the constitution are only important to you when it comes to people you like, versus a standard for all americans.

Listen, nothing is going to stop Hillary from becoming president, and if you think for ONE second, that an email controversy will be enough for the majority of americans to switch to DRUMPF, then you are really dumber than you present yourself.

TOS.