trump 2016

wkmac

wkmac

Well the wall issue does prove one thing and that is Trump is more than qualified to serve as President. He's already demonstrating the Washington 2 Step of "advising and extending my remarks!"

Just one more maroon in a line of morons to run this country. Nothing to see here folks, move along...move along!

bbsam

Staff member

"Mexico will pay for the border wall!'
Donald Trump

Actually it seems now that US Taxpayers will pay for the wall and at best Mexico gets an "easy payment plan." Keep watching as this whole thing will likely change again but I suspect Mexico's wallet will be the real beneficiary. That assumes Mexico's wallet was ever in any real danger to begin with. ;)

Donald Trump Admits U.S. Taxpayers Will Pay For The Wall, Claims Mexico Will Reimburse Costs

Yeah.

bbsam

Staff member
I think the author is missing something. Trump is not well thought of as he enters the White House. Remember, these were the two most hated candidates in a generation and then some.

Trump's election has a lot to do with the country wanting something other than "politics as usual" so why enter with the same actions? At least Obama could at least pretend he was trying to bring transparency. Trump would just look like a bitter winner.

wkmac

I think the author is missing something. Trump is not well thought of as he enters the White House. Remember, these were the two most hated candidates in a generation and then some.

Trump's election has a lot to do with the country wanting something other than "politics as usual" so why enter with the same actions? At least Obama could at least pretend he was trying to bring transparency. Trump would just look like a bitter winner.

Those points may well be true but I suspect the author had no expectations of Trump doing any such thing to begin with. Trump was merely being used as a kind of rhetorical device if you will.

bbsam

Staff member
Those points may well be true but I suspect the author had no expectations of Trump doing any such thing to begin with. Trump was merely being used as a kind of rhetorical device if you will.
Why wouldn't one expect Trump to retaliate in such a manner? It's not like he known for letting offenses (real or imagined) go by the wayside..unless it is a Russian offense.;)

watdaflock?

eaf101f27383529743ba444f631f1561.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Name your source .

Here's a source...CNN. They are now claiming that Trump surrogates were in direct contact with Russian hackers, and that these same hackers have "compromising information" on Trump personally, and also his financial dealings. This was presented to Trump as part of the 2-page synopsis presented by our top 4 intelligence leaders last week in the meeting at Trump Tower.

Obviously, Trump has chosen to deflect and claim there is no connection and that his November victory is clear and definitive. In other words, the hacking had "no effect" on the election.

This information will eventually go public, and is potentially very damaging to Trump, especially the financial ties and the direct ties between Trump surrogates and Russia. To believe that Trump knows nothing of this would be stretching the realms of believability.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why wouldn't one expect Trump to retaliate in such a manner? It's not like he known for letting offenses (real or imagined) go by the wayside..unless it is a Russian offense.;)

Check today's CNN story on Team Trump. The :censored2: is about to hit the fan.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I think the Trump Train has just hit a very rough stretch of track. If what CNN is reporting is true, and if the MI 6 operative is credible (they say he is), then there is a lot more we need to know, especially about the Trump surrogates. It's hard to imagine these same surrogates weren't in direct communication with Trump.

Only Obama, Trump, and the so-called "Gang of 8" (Senate Intelligence Committee) have access to this, and McCain is already going after the Russians even harder (he's one of the 8). The :censored2: pile that is Trump is starting to smell even worse.