Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

oldngray

nowhere special
If a memo exists it would still be of dubious importance. Comey would have written it from his own recollections of a meeting with only himself and Trump present. Did Trump really say what Comey wrote down (which he also may not have said those things) and if Comey had a memo why would he keep it a secret? Sounds a lot like Comey wanting leverage/blackmail. Which would definitely fit in with Comey's tendency to play his own power games.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
this isnt anything new to me. I always thought he was doing a lot of things to keep his job. He might of been the leaker to

BrownArmy

At a Besieged White House, Tempers Flare and Confusion Swirls...

'...In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies.'

newfie

He was fired because he wouldn't shut the investigation down of how much influence the Russians had on the election

he was fired because he kept making bonehead decisions. the head of the FBI should be seen and not heard.

despite the big fairy tale spin on this story, the investigation continues with or without comey

newfie

The first time I saw him was at a congressional hearing
Don't think he had a lot of choice

his first idiotic goof was to present the first Hillary findings and make the statement that no reasonable prosecuter would take the case. his job is to collect evidence and present it , it is not to pre-emptively speak for the AG and nullify her decision.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
his first idiotic goof was to present the first Hillary findings and make the statement that no reasonable prosecuter would take the case. his job is to collect evidence and present it , it is not to pre-emptively speak for the AG and nullify her decision.

So, you don't think if the AG wanted to prosecute he wouldn't because of this