Trump Pardons

bbsam

Staff member
Every Democratic Presidential candidate raised their hand when asked if their healthcare plans would cover undocumented immigrants.

Do we pay for stronger border and immigration enforcement.....or illegal immigrant healthcare?
I say you put it to the leaders to decide and figure out how to pay for it, something that I’m not sure you’ve asked the current administration in their border security quest. You aren’t giving them a pass on that, are you? You knew Mexico wouldn’t pay for it. Who and how does it get paid for?

It will be fine

Every Democratic Presidential candidate raised their hand when asked if their healthcare plans would cover undocumented immigrants.

Do we pay for stronger border and immigration enforcement.....or illegal immigrant healthcare?
You know a show of hands isn’t legally binding, right?

Non sequitur

Gotta clean up the waste, fraud and abuse of entitlement programs. This is a bad message to send if you care about that sort of thing. I’m guessing most people that complain about those issues aren’t thinking about the nice middle aged white lady.
Don't be a Richard. This is the difference between Christian's and nonchristians. Christian's understand all people are sinner's and deserve punishment. So when we see the weak person who is repentant we are quick to forgive. Obviously some repayment is due based on the offense.

It will be fine

Don't be a Richard. This is the difference between Christian's and nonchristians. Christian's understand all people are sinner's and deserve punishment. So when we see the weak person who is repentant we are quick to forgive.
Lol. Poor lady spent nearly a decade submitting fake bills to Medicare defrauding you and I for hundreds of millions of dollars. This wasn’t shoplifting.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Gotta clean up the waste, fraud and abuse of entitlement programs. This is a bad message to send if you care about that sort of thing. I’m guessing most people that complain about those issues aren’t thinking about the nice middle aged white lady.
She served 8 years of a record 35 year sentence for a 'white-collar' crime and her sentence was commuted ... not pardoned.

She was railroaded by the Federal Prosecutors ... just another victim of over zealous dickheads!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Don't forget evey other welfare benefits these candidates believe illegals are entitled to.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Blago should have rotted in prison. If Illinois were a “toss up” state, he would.
Blago's commutation was strictly a striking out at Comey and his best buddy Fitzgerald.

Blagojevich's wife Patti has appeared on FOX News - a television network Trump has openly said he's likely to watch - several times to make her case as to why her husband should be released from prison. She has also been active on Twitter, the preferred social media platform of the president.

Her chief appeal has been to make the claim that Trump and Rod Blagojevich have been subjected to the same treatment by federal investigators, which Trump has himself called on Twitter "presidential harassment."

It will be fine

Always enjoyed watching Jon Stewart's coverage/jokes about him on the Daily Show because he was such a shady :censored2:er. LOL
I think Trump genuinely doesn’t think selling a senate seat should be a crime. “I’ve got this :censored2:ing thing and it’s :censored2:ing Golden!” Trump probably thinks Blago had every right to sell the seat.