Trump wants to execute drug dealers?

Thebrownblob

1659372288822.png

Here’s a very short list of drug dealers Trump should start putting to death. When he wants to talk about these people then we can talk about the rest.

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

i think you like trump do you not?

isnt there something wrong when you say govt is not the answer but u support him?
When did I support him? when did I support Joe Biden? When have I ever submit it to you government can fix our problems? That you not me

Thebrownblob

you dont support trump? who did u vote for?
I would explain to you like I would explain to anyone that’s none of your business but I would leave you with my personal opinion that all politics are local. Federal a national politics are generally a waste of time

Thebrownblob

If I make the statement that I think January 6 is mostly nonsense and the Russian collusion was a complete joke this is not necessarily me saying I do or don’t support trump this is me saying I don’t support one party Lying for their own benefit, wouldn’t matter if it was Democrats or Republicans because they both do it

rickyb

I would explain to you like I would explain to anyone that’s none of your business but I would leave you with my personal opinion that all politics are local. Federal a national politics are generally a waste of time
well if you didnt get fooled by trump good for you. its also sortve okay to get fooled by him once and then realize hes a gangster.

i agree with you about local politics, but it still matters to vote federally.

rickyb

If I make the statement that I think January 6 is mostly nonsense and the Russian collusion was a complete joke this is not necessarily me saying I do or don’t support trump this is me saying I don’t support one party Lying for their own benefit, wouldn’t matter if it was Democrats or Republicans because they both do it
america almost turned into a dictatorship jan 6 im sure. ralph nader radio hour has been covering it.

russia collusion absolutely a joke. trump didnt even have to collude, russia will do it anyways. but trump won because democrats sold out working class starting with clinton if not sooner. for example obama foreclosed on millions of americans, but bailed out wall st and tried passing TPP

Thebrownblob

well if you didnt get fooled by trump good for you. its also sortve okay to get fooled by him once and then realize hes a gangster.

i agree with you about local politics, but it still matters to vote federally.
You can continue to vote how are you please if you think it matters but I think the results year after year after year after year after year explain themselves. Even the people who seem like they intend to do good go to Washington are at best mediocre.

Thebrownblob

america almost turned into a dictatorship jan 6 im sure. ralph nader radio hour has been covering it.

russia collusion absolutely a joke. trump didnt even have to collude, russia will do it anyways. but trump won because democrats sold out working class starting with clinton if not sooner. for example obama foreclosed on millions of americans, but bailed out wall st and tried passing TPP
Nothing that happened January 6 could’ve changed anything. It was a mix of nonsense fools being tricked. Questionable security and many nefarious people planted by whom we have no idea. And just like any tragedy or crisis or disaster once I will not let it go to waste, one party decided to use it to their advantage as they are now. Trump was leaving no matter what

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You can continue to vote how are you please if you think it matters but I think the results year after year after year after year after year explain themselves. Even the people who seem like they intend to do good go to Washington are at best mediocre.
Look at the choice of the last two clowns we had for the POTUS election. The best this country can do? We're doomed.

rickyb

the worst guys get into office by supressing the vote

its also a sign of democracy. if no one is voting what does that say.

rickyb

Nothing that happened January 6 could’ve changed anything. It was a mix of nonsense fools being tricked. Questionable security and many nefarious people planted by whom we have no idea. And just like any tragedy or crisis or disaster once I will not let it go to waste, one party decided to use it to their advantage as they are now. Trump was leaving no matter what
trump was not leaving

theres no principle anymore, its all allegiance to one's party.

Thebrownblob

the worst guys get into office by supressing the vote

its also a sign of democracy. if no one is voting what does that say.
If no one is voting they either realize they’re voting for the same thing or they don’t care, either way it’s their choice.