Trump wants to execute drug dealers?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
well if you didnt get fooled by trump good for you. its also sortve okay to get fooled by him once and then realize hes a gangster.

i agree with you about local politics, but it still matters to vote federally.
You think that anyone but trump is telling you the truth in federal government?

Ou812fu

usually not trump lol

he lied like crazy

dennis kucinich was good, mike gravel was good. theres some good ones.
98% of them are corrupt. All you have to do is do a little research and see what they were worth before politics, compared to now. Not hard to see how many of them are truly bad. Not to mention how many of them have been honeypotted with underage children .

rickyb

You are so lost..wake up.. you probably believe he grabbed the secret service in the beast?
most people are lost

that was the point of star wars episode 1 to 3 and matrix. its all a giant lie. i know where to look for info even though i forget alot of what ive heard.

rickyb

98% of them are corrupt. All you have to do is do a little research and see what they were worth before politics, compared to now. Not hard to see how many of them are truly bad. Not to mention how many of them have been honeypotted with underage children .
i agree most ppl in politics are mediocre or venal

btw, kucinich and gravel ran for prez. what stopped americans from voting for them?

Ou812fu

most people are lost

that was the point of star wars episode 1 to 3 and matrix. its all a giant lie. i know where to look for info even though i forget alot of what ive heard.
You have no idea. Where I get info.. funny thing is. I'll post cnn just as much as others. I have an open mind. You should to, but you can't because you hold grudges based on what you've been instructed to listen too.

rickyb

You have no idea. Where I get info.. funny thing is. I'll post cnn just as much as others. I have an open mind. You should to, but you can't because you hold grudges based on what you've been instructed to listen too.
i dont trust MSM

dont trust stuff with ads

dont trust PBS bc its corrupted by big money

i think im out of the matrix. those who control the jobs (capitalists) control what people think and corrupt political democracy.

Ou812fu

i dont trust MSM

dont trust stuff with ads

dont trust PBS bc its corrupted by big money

i think im out of the matrix. those who control the jobs control what people think and corrupt political democracy.
So you think Biden is our president?
I know differently. I have yet to see that nuclear football following him around anywhere. I truly would love to know who it is following though.

rickyb

So you think Biden is our president?
I know differently. I have yet to see that nuclear football following him around anywhere. I truly would love to know who it is following though.
what do you mean "biden" is your president? he is your prez as much as "w bush" was, probably more so in the sense he actually won the vote whereas the supreme court tampered with 2000 election anyways. theres ppl in govt telling him what to do. hes certainly bribed by big money.

Ou812fu

what do you mean "biden" is your president? he is your prez as much as "w bush" was, probably more so in the sense he actually won the vote whereas the supreme court tampered with 2000 election anyways. theres ppl in govt telling him what to do. hes certainly bribed by big money.
Like I said. I have yet to see the nuclear football follow him anywhere..

According to a 2005 Washington Post article, the president is always accompanied by a military aide carrying the nuclear football with launch codes for nuclear weapons.

rickyb

Like I said. I have yet to see the nuclear football follow him anywhere..

According to a 2005 Washington Post article, the president is always accompanied by a military aide carrying the nuclear football with launch codes for nuclear weapons.
one of those lunatics has it, if not biden, especially with NATO failure of near nuclear war with russia

Ou812fu

one of those lunatics has it, if not biden, especially with NATO failure of near nuclear war with russia
Again. I have not seen the nuclear football follow him anywhere..

rickyb

Reality is most likely no one is telling the truth and the federal government. It’s a Club and we ain’t in it
gerald celente used to say that....and george calin whos bro was part of celentes group

i dont necessarily like everything celente says; for example he shilled for alex jones

rickyb

Again. I have not seen the nuclear football follow him anywhere..

i heard u the first time football head