Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re kinda sensitive about defending such a historically unpopular president, aren’t you? And yet there you are steeped in your hatred and vitriol.
Hatred and vitriol.
Lol.

Going with the talking down to the deplorables strategy again this election I see.

Good, Good....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Serf

Can you imagine Trump on the rubble pile at 911,
Yeah, I could. Instead we got: "We can't hear you. (Hands Bullhorn to W). I can hear you, the rest of the world hears you, and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon.
And proceeds to light the world on fire.........

vantexan

What do you consider impeachable mr 150?
Certainly not what Dems are claiming. He didn't do it. This is just the latest attempt to bring him down before the next election. Pelosi is even saying it's not an actual impeachment, just an inquiry. All but two Dems put their name to this yesterday. Will be interesting to see how that plays out in districts Trump won in 2016. By the way in a normal impeachment the judiciary committee handles it but Pelosi has Schiff and the intelligence committee doing it. So play the games, goes nowhere in the Senate.

vantexan

Interesting how you continuously spin the false narrative that Trump was "hunting" corruption. It's painfully OBVIOUS that the objective was political gain via extortion. Why can't you admit what's already been admitted to by Trump and his minions?

Now, the new line is that the whole impeachment deal is just Democrats angry over losing in 2016. That ship has sailed, pal, or "fren".

Trump is an incredibly poor and obviously corrupt president who is failing at his job while simultaneously breaking as many laws as possible. King Trump apparently does whatever he pleases and those who can't think for themselves want and need a dicktator (sic) to direct them.

I don't want a king. A lot of us hoped that Trump would mature into the job and that all of his ridiculous campaign antics were just pathetic stunts. Unfortunately, Trump has doubled-down on the pathetic. None of this would have been necessary and Trump could have been another ho-hum GOP president like Dubya. But you just keep lapping it up, and asking for more of the ridiculous antics, lies, and incompetence.

You're a perfect King follower, fren. Unable to see the obvious and in lead of a strong misguiding hand to lead you down the path of tyrannical monarchy.

Trump is an idiot. So are his followers.
Let me guess, you escaped the straight jacket in the rubber room long enough to type that. Seriously, you sound delusional.

vantexan

Bush 41 was perhaps the most qualified person to ever hold the presidency. Reagan was well qualified, Dubya was sort of qualified. Nixon was qualified, but a crook. All decent men, except Nixon.

Trump...umm, NO. A reality TV show star, failed businessman, not self-made and on and on. Not a decent man, but a raving loon that is half con man and half clown. Fully a fool, however.

Can you imagine Trump on the rubble pile at 911, bragging about how HIS building was now the tallest and how HE would personally destroy Islam and take all the credit for himself?

I was fine with all of the previous GOP presidents. Although I might disagree with their politics, I knew that the nation was in good hands and that none of them would do anything really stupid.

That all changed with Trump. Not only is he stupid, but he is basically capable of doing really stupid things, and that isn't want we need in a president.

It's OK to have a Republican president, but give us one we can respect.

Trump isn't even worthy of my contempt. He is beneath it.
I seem to recall you ranting repeatedly about W.