Trump's Economy

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
how about this volume folks? economy is booming, people are shipping with UPS like never before

make sure you thank the President today while you're working

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We only need 4/10 of 1% to fill in the deficit hole that will be caused by the tax bill. Piece of cake!!!
The dems fail to mention that fact.....all they say is it will be trillion dollars added to the deficit.
The sheeple are ones the Dems are trying to impress. They believe the first piece of news on any subject and will not tolerate anything different ( oh, say like the truth ) .

vantexan

You're either an idiot, or you meant to quote someone else. I never said any such thing. More fiction from the twisted mind of a small minded deplorable.
Y'all is collective, but concerning you, I get a red X every time I say something positive about Trump. You're on that side, railing against Trump on pretty much everything. And yes it was being said he would destroy the economy. You're on that bandwagon whether you admit to it or not.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're on that side, railing against Trump on pretty much everything.
Maybe if he would stay off twitter and shut the fat asstrap on his face, everything his administration does wouldn't be overshadowed by all the divisive crap he spews.

And yes it was being said he would destroy the economy. You're on that bandwagon whether you admit to it or not.
More delusions. Never said anything about Trump destroying the economy. Other than scaling back of QE, I see no reason that the economy won't continue the upward trend it's been on for years.

It will be fine

Y'all is collective, but concerning you, I get a red X every time I say something positive about Trump. You're on that side, railing against Trump on pretty much everything. And yes it was being said he would destroy the economy. You're on that bandwagon whether you admit to it or not.
I don't remember anyone saying the economy would tank. Must have only happened in the republican persecution media complex.

vantexan

Maybe if he would stay off twitter and shut the fat asstrap on his face, everything his administration does wouldn't be overshadowed by all the divisive crap he spews.

More delusions. Never said anything about Trump destroying the economy. Other than scaling back of QE, I see no reason that the economy won't continue the upward trend it's been on for years.
Obama never had 3% GDP growth.

vantexan

I don't remember anyone saying the economy would tank. Must have only happened in the republican persecution media complex.
I don't remember who said what, but it was said on this forum as well as across the Democrat universe that Trump would cause the stock market to crash, etc, etc ad nauseam.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Obama never had 3% GDP growth.
US GDP Growth Rate by Year
Screenshot_2017-12-04-19-37-14.png
Screenshot_2017-12-04-19-37-24.png

Really?

It will be fine

many of my liberal comrades thought the economy would absolutely collapse
I was worried when the futures markets took a dive election night. I think the policies he's enacting will do real harm. Deregulation and corporate tax cuts are not a path to improvement. His international reputation will slow trade, the civilized world is holding their breath waiting for an adult to take control again. Only time will tell, the economy is a big ship that changes course slowly.