Try this test....

DS

Fenderbender
I got this result
What American accent do you have?Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.
The West

P

pickup

I got this result
What American accent do you have?Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.
The West

Some might argue "a great face for radio" as well. Some , I said.

Just kidding, buddy.

satellitedriver

Not even close for me.
It said I had a Philadelphia accent.

:villagewrong:

I have a Texas drawl, just ask DS.
He thinks I sound like Dusty Hill, of ZZTOP fame.

I do have a good ear for phonics, but my voice definitely has a SouthWest Texas twang.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Not even close for me.
It said I had a Philadelphia accent.

:villagewrong:

I have a Texas drawl, just ask DS.
He thinks I sound like Dusty Hill, of ZZTOP fame.

I do have a good ear for phonics, but my voice definitely has a SouthWest Texas twang.
I think this is why it was way off with me too. :yesssmileyf:

It said I was from India wtf does that mean I'm friend---ing Irish and from Cleveland Ohio. I think it's friend---ing with me because it knows I'm from losercity you know the city where I will never win a title and always be know as the greatest fan a Browns fan the fan that kisses his sister at the end of every season.