Trying to re-apply. But told that he is ineligible.

My friend was told that he can’t reapply as a driver after being DQ’d more than two years ago…why not??

Is there a certain process he has to go through or what?

He really wants and needs this, he has a baby on the way. Can you guys help me, what do I tell him?

Nah
My friend was told that he can’t reapply as a driver after being DQ’d more than two years ago…why not??

He really wants and needs this, he has a baby on the way. Can you guys help me, what do I tell him?
Tell him to contact his business agent.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Friend that failed miserably need to be asking himself, no?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Myodb

trickpony1

It was both of us. I tried a year ago and he tried 2 years ago. Didn’t think that mattered but yeah.
If the Union Hall that serves his UPS building is within driving distance, I would show up, unannounced, and ask to speak to the UPS Business Agent.

Get names, and business cards, of who you spoke to.

Phone calls have an annoying habit of getting forgotten.

Assertive helping.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If the Union Hall that serves his UPS building is within driving distance, I would show up, unannounced, and ask to speak to the UPS Business Agent.

Get names, and business cards, of who you spoke to.

Phone calls have an annoying habit of getting forgotten.

Assertive helping.
I hounded the guy at my bldg to get hired. Weekly calls. I got in though. You gotta want it, no one is going to hold your hand.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I hounded the guy at my bldg to get hired. Weekly calls. I got in though. You gotta want it, no one is going to hold your hand.
Technically...

It seems as if he and his buddy are holding hands too much...

That's why they both got DQd.

Observantly assisting