Tucson Shooting !

bbsam

Staff member
Same could be said for Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, and almost everyone at CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS who are in Obamas back pocket and cater to the Liberal masses.

And from where is sit it looks like Liberals are being told what to believe. Funny how all that works.
I don't know about all that. Here in Current Events, I get cast with the commies, but over in the Fedex Forums I'm considered one of Fred S's whores. I am completely against card check, against company intimidation of organization, and see nothing redeemable in Scott Walker's actions in Wisconsin. I am more than willing to pay my better workers more but believe it's simply on merit and merit doesn't mean suffering through ones job for another year. I disagree with Obama on caving to extending the Bush tax cuts but support him on the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell". As a business owner, I think "Obamacare" is long overdue and I look forward to the day when the right-wing tries to back away from the term because people begin to view "Obamacare" favorably. At about that time, Limbaugh will say something like, "Obamacare?! Who the hell started calling it Obamacare?! All it is is a ridiculous way for the leftist in this country to steal our greatness. Anybody ever hear of Mitt Romney? Hmmmm? That's all "Obamacare" is anyway is Romneycare for everybody." Oh, yes. American politics is far to crazy for a simple guy like me to be swayed too far either way.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Do as i say not as i do...

New York Democratic Congresswoman Louise Slaughter used some strong language while speaking to pro-choice supporters at a rally Thursday. She was talking about the budget battle with Republicans and the debate over GOP proposals on abortion when she made this statement:

REP. LOUISE SLAUGHTER, D-N.Y.: This is probably one of the worst times that we've seen because the numbers of people who are elected to congress. I went through this as co-chair of the Arts Caucus. In '94, people were elected simply to come here to kill the National Endowment for the Arts. Now they're here to kill women.:ohmy:

Well, shortly after the shooting of Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in January, Slaughter decried that sort of heated political rhetoric.
And, as The Hill newspaper put it, Slaughter -- quote -- "suggested the Federal Communications Commission was 'not working anymore,' adding, she would look at ways to better police language on the airwaves." :nono:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/speci...gresswomans-strong-choice-words#ixzz1J9EtpMcj

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, apparently you can shoot and kill people and just go into court and scream some nonsense and you can't be tried. Like we didn't see that one coming. I wonder how crazy he would be under hypnosis?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Everything I've seen/read so far indicates that the guy has real mental problems, he's not just "acting crazy" in an attempt to avoid justice.

wkmac

The fact that a federal judge this week deemed Jared Lee Loughner incompetent to stand trial does not mean he will never face a jury. Subdued by antipsychotic drugs, the man accused of killing six people and wounding 13 outside a Tucson supermarket in January may eventually start behaving himself well enough to get through what he loudly derided as a " freak show" on Wednesday.
But by agreeing that Loughner is so "gravely mentally ill" (as his lawyers put it) that he cannot comprehend what is going on in court, U.S. District Judge Larry Burns seemed to bolster the claim that Loughner is not responsible for his actions because his disease made him kill. That insanity defense follows logically from an argument that was widely heard after the Tucson massacre: To prevent such crimes, we should make it easier to lock people up before their mental illness drives them to violence.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, we should lock them up before they kill.....we used to pick them up off the street walking around talking to themselves, but today every person with a bluetooth would be in the loony bin.

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't know about all that. Here in Current Events, I get cast with the commies, but over in the Fedex Forums I'm considered one of Fred S's whores. I am completely against card check, against company intimidation of organization, and see nothing redeemable in Scott Walker's actions in Wisconsin. I am more than willing to pay my better workers more but believe it's simply on merit and merit doesn't mean suffering through ones job for another year. I disagree with Obama on caving to extending the Bush tax cuts but support him on the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell". As a business owner, I think "Obamacare" is long overdue and I look forward to the day when the right-wing tries to back away from the term because people begin to view "Obamacare" favorably. At about that time, Limbaugh will say something like, "Obamacare?! Who the hell started calling it Obamacare?! All it is is a ridiculous way for the leftist in this country to steal our greatness. Anybody ever hear of Mitt Romney? Hmmmm? That's all "Obamacare" is anyway is Romneycare for everybody." Oh, yes. American politics is far to crazy for a simple guy like me to be swayed too far either way.

As a business owner, bbsam, you would just love our system.
All your employees would have 100% healthcare, at nearly zero cost to you.
Most employers pay for a prescription and dental plan though, which runs around $35-$95 per month, depending on plan.

P

pickup

As a business owner, bbsam, you would just love our system.
All your employees would have 100% healthcare, at nearly zero cost to you.
Most employers pay for a prescription and dental plan though, which runs around $35-$95 per month, depending on plan.

The above "my country is better than yours" message was brought to you by Klein's Kraut Kart

Klein's , because when it comes to putting a warm weiner into a [-]bum[/-] bun, nobody knows better than Klein.

klein

Für Meno :)
The above "my country is better than yours" message was brought to you by Klein's Kraut Kart

Klein's , because when it comes to putting a warm weiner into a [-]bum[/-] bun, nobody knows better than Klein.

That has nothing to do with better countries.
You guys just don't want it. Proved it over and over, again. Because, you're basically forced to pay for healthcare through higher taxes.
For many of you, that's un-american ! Besides, it gets rid of the private insurance industry, and becomes a non -per profit government organisation, which would aslo be un-american.

If he drinks on the job dishing out weiners will he have to fire himself?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So, apparently you can shoot and kill people and just go into court and scream some nonsense and you can't be tried. Like we didn't see that one coming. I wonder how crazy he would be under hypnosis?

We may not be able to put him on trial, but that doesnt mean he will ever walk free. He is in a high-security lockdown ward and will probably remain there until he is either tried and convicted, or dies.

God will judge him soon enough. All I care about is that we keep him locked up until then.

You guys just don't want it. Proved it over and over, again. Because, you're basically forced to pay for healthcare through higher taxes.
For many of you, that's un-american ! Besides, it gets rid of the private insurance industry, and becomes a non -per profit government organisation, which would aslo be un-american.
Thank you for proving you have no idea what you are talking about...

no idea = 0 .

moreluck

golden ticket member

It just hit me.......we DO need an interpreter for people who speak Western Canadian!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, is this a totally different award or is she 2nd choice since they sent that other woman back to Egypt for bad-mouthing Jews and America?? They were talking about courage awards with them too.