msnbc maddow 976,000
msnbc o'donnell 855,000
msnbc schultz 760,000
cnn cooper 740,000
msnbc hardball 700,000
O'rielly's reruns beat all the other networks....just sayin'

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/2011/03-jw-battles-tuition-benefits-illegal-aliens#anchor3
Records Show T-Shirts Cost University of Arizona $60,000+ for Obama’s “Together We Thrive” Tucson Event
... t-shirts cost the University of Arizona $60,885. Supposedly, the University of Arizona is paying this bill without the use of “tuition, state allocations, tax dollars or student fees.” Money is fungible, so the taxpayer apparently helps pay this bill, however indirectly. I leave it up to you to judge whether $60,850 for silly t-shirts for a memorial service is an appropriate expenditure for a public university.

bbsam

Staff member
Let's say for a moment that this depiction is accurate and the President "is inciting violence". How does that make it true that "It ain't Sean Hannity" "It ain't Sara Palin" "It ain't Rush Limbaugh" etc.?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The point is.....it was the prez. who said "stop it".........................It's like alcohol guzzling parents telling their teen not to drink. Ineffective at best.....

Right or wrong, the prez. (and other officials and public figures) is held to a higher standard than regular old people.

Let's say for a moment that this depiction is accurate and the President "is inciting violence". How does that make it true that "It ain't Sean Hannity" "It ain't Sara Palin" "It ain't Rush Limbaugh" etc.?
Let's just say for a moment if the wording on the edge of the poster read. "It ain't just Sean Hannity" Palin, Limbaugh, etc. What would be your position?
Remember, Hannity, Palin, Limbaugh etc are not elected officials, but 0bama is the "leader" of the USA.

bbsam

Staff member
Let's just say for a moment if the wording on the edge of the poster read. "It ain't just Sean Hannity" Palin, Limbaugh, etc. What would be your position?
Remember, Hannity, Palin, Limbaugh etc are not elected officials, but 0bama is the "leader" of the USA.

That would be more accurate, don't you think? And while they are not elected officials, they are the "king-makers" of the Republican party as well as the messengers to the Republican masses.

bbsam

Staff member
The point is.....it was the prez. who said "stop it".........................It's like alcohol guzzling parents telling their teen not to drink. Ineffective at best.....

Right or wrong, the prez. (and other officials and public figures) is held to a higher standard than regular old people.

Now that's a load of dung. You hold those liars, thieves and cheats to a "higher standard"? Doesn't really show.

That would be more accurate, don't you think? And while they are not elected officials, they are the "king-makers" of the Republican party as well as the messengers to the Republican masses.
Yes, it would be more accurate, no doubt.
IMHO, you're giving the "king-makers" way too much credit. It's really pretty simple, Fox only has the viewership that they have because it is about the only place where conservatives can get news from people that aren't constantly slamming them for what they believe. That's why most liberals watch the other networks.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, it would be more accurate, no doubt.
IMHO, you're giving the "king-makers" way too much credit. It's really pretty simple, Fox only has the viewership that they have because it is about the only place where conservatives can get news from people that aren't constantly slamming them for what they believe. That's why most liberals watch the other networks.

From where I sit, it looks more like conservatives are being told what to believe.

From where I sit, it looks more like conservatives are being told what to believe.
From where I sit, I see the opposite, someone is always telling everyone else what to believe. Wouldn't it be nice if all news media only reported exactly what happened and left out all the analysis, rhetoric and twisted, self-serving diatribe? At one time there were only three networks, period and they just reported the news. I see all news personalities (regardless of what network) as pompous, self-important egotists that think they know so much more than their viewrs that is their duty to lead us down the correct path. That includes Keith 0, Glenn B, Chris M and Bill O and the list goes on and on and on.
When JFK ran for president all news reporting began to change. TV media realized how much influence they could have, even on who would be elected PotUS . It's been a down hill slide ever since.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Same could be said for Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, and almost everyone at CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS who are in Obamas back pocket and cater to the Liberal masses.
And from where is sit it looks like Liberals are being told what to believe. Funny how all that works.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The people don't stand in line for injections......we have our own thoughts and we can be conservative in our ways without TV, Radio, magazines or newspapers. My anger over leadership (or lack of it) is all mine. I heard big lies yesterday from Reid & Pelosi.....do they both have dramatic degrees from Hollywood U. ??

I'm influenced by my own situations.......I ask myself, "Am I in a better place since the annointed one took over? Gas prices? Food prices? taxes? and all the other criteria I have at my disposal. We all have our own gauges and they are not named Rush or Rachel, or Sean, or Chris.