TwinHill socks gone?

Brightbrute

So I was going to ring in the New Year right with some new UPS socks with fewer holes. However, the website has been replaced with a message stating:
ATTENTION!

To Our Valued Customers at UPS,

Thank you for the more than 10 years of partnership with Twin Hill. It has been our pleasure to support the wide network of UPSers and the UPS Brand as a whole these many years.

As of 1/1/2020, Twin Hill has been replaced by a new supplier for all uniforms, including those for drivers, freight, and pilots. We suggest that you contact your center manager or corporate uniform contact for additional information on the transition, as well as where to order uniforms from moving forward.

Thank you again,
The Twin Hill Team
Is it time for a new era of "Where do I get socks?" questions here on Browncafe?

New Website

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob11B

I was told about a week ago they are being discontinued and will now come with uniforms (I am dead serious).

the funny thing is we haven’t been able to order uniforms for +6
Months so I don’t know how this is going to work.

when we were told we better order them bc they are being discontinued, I laughed...why would I rush out to buy them when they are about to be free.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I was told about a week ago they are being discontinued and will now come with uniforms (I am dead serious).

the funny thing is we haven’t been able to order uniforms for +6
Months so I don’t know how this is going to work.

when we were told we better order them bc they are being discontinued, I laughed...why would I rush out to buy them when they are about to be free.

Better make that one pair of socks last and be appreciative damnit. The company is losing out on $10.99 in shipping on the old socks. Were going to have to make this up somewhere. 1 ply toilet paper and fuel the trucks every 3 days just to survive these hard times.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Buying our own socks was a dick move thrown into the contract by some jack off manager who never wanted us to get the shorts at the time.