Tyler Binder lashes out

rod

Retired 22 years
Did you know people are unable to lick their elbows ?

Did you know up until you are 5 years old you can't reach across the top of your head and grab your ear on the other side? Try it with a little kid sometime-----------warning--this may cause them to cry if you try too hard.

Skooney

I didn’t think there was a bigger maroon alive when I encountered Laguna, but Tyler takes the cake. Okay that’s not true at all Laguna still wins.

He actually suggested getting unemployment. Most states you can’t even get unemployment if you are out of work for a labor dispute.

Days

Really? Well, apparently he thought a Wildcat strike was in order after the contract debacle...

I didn’t think there was a bigger maroon alive when I encountered Laguna, but Tyler takes the cake. Okay that’s not true at all Laguna still wins.

He actually suggested getting unemployment. Most states you can’t even get unemployment if you are out of work for a labor dispute.

He did a lot of research though, more than most do and more than our union representatives care to share with us.

Scoot

He suggested unemployment for the drivers that are currently laid off because the company has emptied the system and sent them home. Not because they are in a dispute.

BrownRecycler

Tyler suggesting Unemployment Benefit if laid off. It is a way to saying that just because it is on strike doesn't means no money for your family. Now, you may have to wait for your unemployment benefit but that's that.

Don't think anybody saying Tyler is trying to be president.

RolloTony Brown Town

Tyler suggesting Unemployment Benefit if laid off. It is a way to saying that just because it is on strike doesn't means no money for your family. Now, you may have to wait for your unemployment benefit but that's that.

He’s just a driver full of hot air, piss and vinegar going on a rant at YouTube’s pcm. Just tell him to stand and face the corner. Like the sequel to a movie. Not as good as the original. i just lost 12 minutes of my life I’m not going to get back. Wamp wamp

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Look, I think the kids trying but GP of the IBT?? Didn’t TB say this is his first contract? He’s got a ways to go. I do see him moving up the ranks though.
Do you know if Sean was at the tdu conference? Only reason I ask is because supposedly TB was there and the two would have run into each other...

bowhnterdon

The vote no crowd on FB thinks he is God....