Tyler Binder lashes out

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Did you know up until you are 5 years old you can't reach across the top of your head and grab your ear on the other side? Try it with a little kid sometime-----------warning--this may cause them to cry if you try too hard.
Tried it with my 3 year old, your right but didn't cry.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I was told that was one of the tests they use in Japan to see if a kid is mature enough to start school. Don't know if its true or not.
She is tall for her age I figured she would be able to do it. Will have to wait until 4 to see if that is true or not.

BrownRecycler

This is how we see it. We are in a social media age.

The social media platform YouTube enabled Tyler to create a individual TV shows. Attention seeking or not. He is doing his media things - loudness, emotion, point by point, etc.

It is all about activism while citing examples of people in history going out in public and creating scene to influence people toward an agenda.

Tony Q

Tyler’s latest video he attack’s the companies work practices and tells freight to get aggressive.
There is zero credible information in any of the Tyler Binder Freight videos. He is running the risk of putting so much content out there that he is going to lose what credibility that he has established. Pumping out content needs to be somewhat factual. He is running the risk of of running out of steam.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There is zero credible information in any of the Tyler Binder Freight videos. He is running the risk of putting so much content out there that he is going to lose what credibility that he has established. Pumping out content needs to be somewhat factual. He is running the risk of of running out of steam.

He is a 4 year driver, who has never been on strike.

Or.... who has ever held an elected position with the Union.

F

Frankie's Friend

They better cultivate and focus the young Teamsters drive now because they're going to need it in ten years when many of us are gone.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Isn’t it you that’s always pontificating about getting involved?

Looks like he took your advice

Apparently one's involvement must meet a narrow set of criteria to be considered. From the little bits I've picked up that includes blindly following leadership, never criticizing or questioning, regardless of how terrible they are doing, or how negatively it affects you. And always accept full blame for their failures and fraud.