Hey bugger
That drunk is from my local.
Wideload took a cruise with her recently
FACT
Wideload hangs with tdu now
FACT

F

Frankie's Friend

So in your opinion you like the direction of TDU?
I don't know anything about any "underlying motives" that people say they have. There's a lot of political baggage involved in this union and navigating the terrain is hard to do if you've never seen a birds eye view of the map or know all the info associated with each local.

The bottom line (for me) is this:
Would TDU get traction or even exist if there wasnt valid disgruntlement in the rank and file? Probably not.

After being in a local where stewards hadn't been trained for almost 20 yrs until lately...finally, members are screwed over in hearings, their hearings at the next level are dragged out several years, and various other garbage continues to go on about which i could fill this page with, members that want relief and have not been able to get it in local elections because they arent working in the largest voting block company, well, they often turn to other sources for help.

Is life in the union ever going to be perfect? It's not perfect in the church. But when you pay for union representation and you feel that you get screwed over and over people react, organizations mobilize, and sometimes change occurs. TDU seems to thrive on that.

Fix the issues of greed, power, and dishonesty and TDU will probably dissipate.

There are good people who are valuable to the members and care about doing what is right by their coworkers. Without them this would be a dark and depressing place to work.

F

Frankie's Friend

Btw, i dont need tdu to fight my fight. I vote for who i want to and find out real facts from folks outside of my area who are supported by good representation.

If tdu supports better candidates for offices that are challenging the incumbents who are not doing what they get paid to do then great. Truth needs to prevail.

Nothing is worse than paying for a Lamborghini and getting a Hyundai delivered instead.

Like i said, if RTW becomes a national option and folks who have been in a stranglehold by dishonest union reps get the opportunity to bail out of the fraud then union officials may be sorry for partying with their company counterparts when they should've been fighting for the pawns that pay their bills.

542thruNthru

I honestly have no idea why you guys even talk to anhourover anymore. Seriously if everyone ignored him he would leave.

It's not like anyone takes him seriously.

I've had him on ignore for I think a year.

F

Frankie's Friend

I honestly have no idea why you guys even talk to anhourover anymore. Seriously if everyone ignored him he would leave.

It's not like anyone takes him seriously.

I've had him on ignore for I think a year.
It's like hitting a hanging punch bag in a dojo. Stress relief.
Especially since Upstate went to the nursing home.
Everytime i see this i think about him...
20180407_163005.jpg

And his little sister Lagoona...
6142180-0-image-a-42_1542139684107.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I can’t help if TDU supports my candidate. But you still can’t answer my question. Was I or Sean at the TDU convention?
An educated and strong member doesn’t need TDU.
Thought tdu was backing Z and Sean just kinda came with the package...haven’t heard much from him on the tdu’s