Tyler Binder lashes out

Future

Victory Ride
You read but dont comprehend. You're just a bag of hot air that dodges and ducks reality, a thin skinned liar who blows off on here to advance your one sided agenda, and evidently has low comprehension skills unless it furthers your personal agenda.
That’s a polite way of saying he is a deucebag

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He is more off than more on.

In a recent video, he claimed UPS Freight made $260,000,000 in the last

90 days. That might have been gross revenue.... certainly not "net".

All with <less than 12,000 members ?

A Billion a year net profit, from UPS freight ?

That's not possible.

F

Frankie's Friend

That's not possible.
Gun sales are going well.:rolleyes:

bowhnterdon

That's not possible.
I don’t believe it is true, but the Vote No page will eat it up..

LagunaBrown

The fist .. that deserves 2 be in your face ...amazes me
0F263D55-D0BD-4B42-83D4-4BF1345ED647.jpeg
You are a neanderthal thats compensates aggression for that small brain.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are you a steward, Business Agent elected official? By the way you babble I think not. Get some skin in the game before you try giving advice. You act like you are some sort of economist. Lol! Let me give you Teamster economics son.

* Earn over $100,000 dollars a year.

* Over $120,000 contributed to pension over the life of the contract.

* UPS pays $450 dollars week paid to your healthcare

Your an idiot if you think that is a bad deal.

That's basically the same deal we had, but we had to agree to devalue our labor to maintain it. I don't think the new deal we got was worth what it cost. You think it is, and you are ok with it because it doesn't affect you. And i can understand why my excellent command of the english language would make you think that I'm not a steward since many union officials are functionally illiterate.

All you have to do is look at our avatars to see who is the hero, and who is the villain.

29765.jpg

Laguna Cobra Commander

14ab4514f42f49.jpg

Roger 2033 Smith

Just so you know, I understand that the avatars have nothing to do with the argument. But it does say something about a person's perspective when they purposefully choose to use a villain as their avatar. It's like your subconcious is sending out a message to everyone, warning them that they are dealing with a snake.

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You don’t risk your job when your getting raises in wages, pension and healthcare. Ask the freight guys about that. You trying to use macho BS does not cover your stupidity.
Wages do not keep up with inflation son! Pension only increased if you are lucky enough to make it to 30 years before your body breaks or they are successful at getting rid of you! and they get to pay less for healthcare per hour! Read the back of the last page of the supplement you dip :censored2:! Thats why it was on the back side of the last page, so :censored2:nuts like you can claim, "no concessions!"

You guys have not learned that a no vote without mutual consent by the IBT is 99.9% unsuccessful. .

100% of the vote without mutual consent by GOD...err I mean Taylor and Jr. gets ignored! Why have a vote anyways if they will just have their way with us no matter what?

Are you a steward, Business Agent elected official? By the way you babble I think not. Get some skin in the game before you try giving advice. You act like you are some sort of economist. Lol! Let me give you Teamster economics son.

* Earn over $100,000 dollars a year.

* Over $120,000 contributed to pension over the life of the contract.

* UPS pays $450 dollars week paid to your healthcare

Your an idiot if you think that is a bad deal.

*Bull:censored2:!
*Not sure, but with your track record of honesty I call shenanigans at the very least!

90 days. That might have been gross revenue....

I mean no offense BugTheThug but every other or every 3rd word out of your face is a lie so we won't be taking your word for :censored2: when you claim someone said something!

ok, maybe saying, "I mean no offense" wasn't 100% accurate. :spank:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Wages do not keep up with inflation son! Pension only increased if you are lucky enough to make it to 30 years before your body breaks or they are successful at getting rid of you! and they get to pay less for healthcare per hour! Read the back of the last page of the supplement you dip :censored2:! Thats why it was on the back side of the last page, so :censored2:nuts like you can claim, "no concessions!"

100% of the vote without mutual consent by GOD...err I mean Taylor and Jr. gets ignored! Why have a vote anyways if they will just have their way with us no matter what?

*Not sure, but with your track record of honesty I call shenanigans at the very least!

I mean no offense BugTheThug but every other or every 3rd word out of your face is a lie so we won't be taking your word for :censored2: when you claim someone said something!

ok, maybe saying, "I mean no offense" wasn't 100% accurate. :spank:
Settle down Beavis

Box Ox

But it does say something about a person's perspective when they purposefully choose to use a villain as their avatar. It's like your subconcious is sending out a message to everyone, warning them that they are dealing with a snake.

I called him Cobra Commander and used that picture after he called somebody an imbecile. Was fun to see him embrace the label given his stance on the latest Contract. Never change, @LagunaBrown LOL

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

ok, maybe saying, "I mean no offense" wasn't 100% accurate.

I don't get offended when I am right.

@3:20

Maybe you should have done a little fact checking.... before spouting off.

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@Benben

While we are at it....

Tyler Bimbo ® makes another another erroneous statement (or outright lie)

in the beginning of that same video. He states and encourages people to file

for unemployment after one day of not working, claiming it's a layoff.

Wrong.

"(b) An employee shall be entitled to a notice of layoff from the Company if they are subject to the daily elimination of their job under paragraphs (c) or (d) below for a period of at least two (2) consecutive weeks."

http://teamster.org/sites/teamster....master_agreement_with_negot_comm_09122014.pdf

Just more BS.... from TDU idiots.

-Bug-

LagunaBrown

That's basically the same deal we had, but we had to agree to devalue our labor to maintain it. I don't think the new deal we got was worth what it cost. You think it is, and you are ok with it because it doesn't affect you. And i can understand why my excellent command of the english language would make you think that I'm not a steward since many union officials are functionally illiterate.

All you have to do is look at our avatars to see who is the hero, and who is the villain.

View attachment 221738
Laguna Cobra Commander

View attachment 221739
Roger 2033 Smith

Just so you know, I understand that the avatars have nothing to do with the argument. But it does say something about a person's perspective when they purposefully choose to use a villain as their avatar. It's like your subconcious is sending out a message to everyone, warning them that they are dealing with a snake.
Thanks for clearing up that avatars mean something in your world of delusion. I will just add it to the list of nonsense you think matters. SMH