Tyler Binder lashes out

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That was really hard to watch....

This... is even worse.

2nq4dn6.jpg

Tyler Bimbo ®

If he is such a badass.... why isn't he here.... on BrownCafe ?

How do you know he’s not

Because if he was;

He would respond, and address me.

Until then.... I can make fun of his videos and the TDU nonsense.

-Bug-

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thanks for clearing up that avatars mean something in your world of delusion. I will just add it to the list of nonsense you think matters. SMH

You care enough to keep a list about me? AWWW...

tenor (9).gif

I already know your full of :censored2:. This post just proves it.

0F263D55-D0BD-4B42-83D4-4BF1345ED647.jpeg

I'm going to have to apologize. You seem to miss the fact that I'm simply mirroring your own argument style. You use personal attacks and unverifiable statements as your only means to support your position, and when people respond in kind you accuse them of cyber-bullying, or make more personal attacks. I've been playing you like a fiddle to prove my point, and you have not disappointed.

Our exchange has gone from amusing to kinda sad, so I'll bid you adieu. I'll leave the debunking of your ridiculous statements to other, capable folks.

Wages do not keep up with inflation son! Pension only increased if you are lucky enough to make it to 30 years before your body breaks or they are successful at getting rid of you! and they get to pay less for healthcare per hour! Read the back of the last page of the supplement you dip :censored2:! Thats why it was on the back side of the last page, so :censored2:nuts like you can claim, "no concessions!"
Sorry you have it so bad. When we get 22.4s, they will have it much better than you.

F

Frankie's Friend

All the "vote no" TDU dip :censored2:s were recently in Chicago....
What's even worse is that the incumbent ibt leadership narrowly won their jobs over the TDU/TU challengers in the last General Election.

Now that's something to SHOUT! about. :nono: