ugly drivers do not enter.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This a true story of what I heard in the office Thursday. One of our OMSes answers the phone and gets a strange request. A woman calls in to get a driver's name that she saw that day because he was so buff. She tells the OMS that she would leave her name and phone number so "He could come and get some", a direct quote. My OMS goes, "Oh really!", as she hung up on her.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This a true story of what I heard in the office Thursday. One of our OMSes answers the phone and gets a strange request. A woman calls in to get a driver's name that she saw that day because he was so buff. She tells the OMS that she would leave her name and phone number so "He could come and get some", a direct quote. My OMS goes, "Oh really!", as she hung up on her.

I deal with this daily............

Indecisi0n

Cock block.

It was you,she was calling about.

Returntosender

LMFAO who is the real Myleftsideistan? He/she is obviously mocking us. OOOOHH we are so buff and hot! Girls like height and a six pack not 25" pipes. Hilarious!
Screenshot_2016-02-24-02-48-54-1_zpswxrksuur.png

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is the price to pay when you're good looking and all buff and stuff. I'll tell you what i about it. I embraced it and ultimately have been able to satisfy my sexual desires with other women instead of just my wife. And it's not cheating either if I do it during my lunch hour because technically I'm at work. So really, it's just part of the job.

I've been getting women as young as 19 to as old as 57. My max age limit is about 60 so that's cool. But if she works out or is attractive and rich I'll deal with 63, but that's my limit
So what happens when you catch something? "Hi Honey....someone sneezed on me at work yesterday...I think I caught herpes."